View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I'm still waiting on a reply email and a response from the PM I sent Huge Tom. GBNstore.net seems legit, and has good feedback. However, after ordering Nolvadex for my cycle of gear I already have, and to verfiy this is a realiable source, I'm fairly disappointed. Not only did the Nolva come in a package that had no ISN or Gen-Pharm label, the pills look like nothing I have ever seen. Then when I submitted a ticket to inquire about this, all the response I got was, "Check Gen Pharm's website, we are approved". That's great, I did that before I ordered, but that does nothing to solve my problem. So I sent an email back in response to that response. Nothing. Then I submitted another ticket. After I did this, I was told very sternly not to submit multiple tickets, then told "We are approved by Gen Pharm". Gear was either fake or wrong. I'm trying to verify, and customer service has been less than impressive. So tread lightly and cautiously. If this problem gets corrected, I will be the first to say it's been taken care of.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0