Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Veteren

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchtits31 View Post
I ordered sciroxx and u got my cash on 7/20/11 normally that shit is here in a week because its USA domestic my expected arrival for that is 8/14/11 25 fucking days for domestic. WTF?
THE SECOND PART doesn't even show to have shipped yet and its been 14 days since my cash hit your hand. Thats not a customs issue BRO!
This is my fith order so I know what to expect. I don't want to hear another bull shit song and dance about how fine everything is going to be. This wouldn't be the first company to start fucking people late in the game. Just tell me something I can believe and SHIP ME MY SHIT!
Quote:
And I never accused you of working for them so its odd you would bring it up.
sorry to jump on this, but you do point the finger at him 'bitchtits' when you read your post you direct it at 'mth496' as if he works for them!!
if there is a problem with your order which there clearly is try flagging it with admin (as GBN are a sponser) as i understand that something is happening with GBN but not sure what, dont take it out on innocent parties that are only stating that they have had problems in the past but its worked out.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Bitchtits you flat out pointed me out in your first post, when you told me to stop jerking them. Just go read it over.

And yes, usually when there are problems, say the orders got stoped and somone is watching this forum, or asking them where are my orders. It could be somone trying to set them up.

You get this with every source. You run into problems, either way be happy that you will get your stuff.

Im not jumping in everytime, if you see my older post from a few weeks back for my last order, the order came and was in the united states, the mail sent it in the wrong direction, and for 8 days there were no updates. Then a week later i open my mail box and it was there.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:45 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606

bros you dont read my message I said in country we SHIP FROM.
Also we found that all were at mail company and none at customs.
We work on this and see already things moving.
Soon each order will be released

Old 08-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
You think I'm going to sit on my fucking hands while orders don't leave the warehouse for two weeks your high. Two weeks and counting! I'm not asking for fucking favors I'm paying for something and don't want to get jerked around when there are problems. International orders usually make it inside of 21 days.I paid two weeks ago and the second part still isn't on the way.
If you don't work for them then stop putting your two cents in everytime someone has a concern. We get it, you think they are great. I've geven them a chunk of money so if I think they aren't giving answers I have a right to piss about it.
Right 1st off ... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!
also in your own words ... your not asking for favors your paying for something.... What your paying for is illegal, not as simple as buying a coffe bro!
You dont want to get jerked around when theres problems??
whos jerked you around??
If by jerked around you mean you have had to wait abit longer then boo fucking hoo!! id rather have to wait abit longer and get my stuff than have my stuff rushed to me and my details compromised!!!
GBN dont hold back your stuff intentionally!

you sound like a 12 yr old whinny bitch! shut the fuck up and just be patient like everone else is !

mth tried to update everyone and you aimed your post at him .. grow up!
You have used GBN before and you know there gtg so stop ya bitching!
This aint the board for childish tantrums ....

Robbie
Old 08-05-2011, 05:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0

Well said Rob! As you pointed out he's not the only one waiting for an order from GBN but seems to be the only one making an issue out of it!
Bitch tits chill the fcuk out and be patient ! You aint the only on waiting bro!
We are all lucky to have a good supplier like GBN to cater for our needs!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:44 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 3

just want to let you guys know one of my orders from gbn has been shipped out. but the other one has not been shipped out. this is good news guys. you guys should log on and check your oder status. cause i never got an email saying my order has been shipped i just happen to log on today and check it out.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 3

don't worry bro, just know that one of my orders been shipped out thats all that matters
Old 08-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Yes i hear everything is moving along now.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:20 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like

bros at this moment we can ship orders with sciroxx products so if one has pending orders and want faster shipping create a ticket and let customer support know you want replacement.

Regarding orders which got stuck at mail company we still work, its not easy believe me.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:28 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like

PM me your order ID.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
Thankyou Tom. I did switch my orders to sciroxx few days ago but this has not shipped yet either