Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchtits31 View Post
You think I'm going to sit on my fucking hands while orders don't leave the warehouse for two weeks your high. Two weeks and counting! I'm not asking for fucking favors I'm paying for something and don't want to get jerked around when there are problems. International orders usually make it inside of 21 days.I paid two weeks ago and the second part still isn't on the way.
If you don't work for them then stop putting your two cents in everytime someone has a concern. We get it, you think they are great. I've geven them a chunk of money so if I think they aren't giving answers I have a right to piss about it.
Right 1st off ... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!
also in your own words ... your not asking for favors your paying for something.... What your paying for is illegal, not as simple as buying a coffe bro!
You dont want to get jerked around when theres problems??
whos jerked you around??
If by jerked around you mean you have had to wait abit longer then boo fucking hoo!! id rather have to wait abit longer and get my stuff than have my stuff rushed to me and my details compromised!!!
GBN dont hold back your stuff intentionally!

you sound like a 12 yr old whinny bitch! shut the fuck up and just be patient like everone else is !

mth tried to update everyone and you aimed your post at him .. grow up!
You have used GBN before and you know there gtg so stop ya bitching!
This aint the board for childish tantrums ....

Robbie

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0