Veteren

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchtits31 View Post
I ordered sciroxx and u got my cash on 7/20/11 normally that shit is here in a week because its USA domestic my expected arrival for that is 8/14/11 25 fucking days for domestic. WTF?
THE SECOND PART doesn't even show to have shipped yet and its been 14 days since my cash hit your hand. Thats not a customs issue BRO!
This is my fith order so I know what to expect. I don't want to hear another bull shit song and dance about how fine everything is going to be. This wouldn't be the first company to start fucking people late in the game. Just tell me something I can believe and SHIP ME MY SHIT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchtits31 View Post
And I never accused you of working for them so its odd you would bring it up.
sorry to jump on this, but you do point the finger at him 'bitchtits' when you read your post you direct it at 'mth496' as if he works for them!!
if there is a problem with your order which there clearly is try flagging it with admin (as GBN are a sponser) as i understand that something is happening with GBN but not sure what, dont take it out on innocent parties that are only stating that they have had problems in the past but its worked out.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0