Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Bullking up

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2015, 04:45 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
that looks good, should put on some quality weight just keep your diet clean as possible im pretty much running the same thing but im on long acting esters and I have EQ in my cycle as well as a low dose of dbols to keep my a bit more full
You think I should leave the halo and var out or switch anything? Thanks for the advice
Old 12-03-2015, 12:38 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Gains are coming faster than I thought so I'm not sure if I should cut cals or what but I don't want to gain more than what I was aiming for at this rate I'll hit 260 which when I was that heavy before it was a bit much just doing everyday tasks. So not sure if I should cut the cycle short or lower my cals any input or idea's would be great thanks again I originally wanted to hit 260 but I'm just starting to feel sluggish

Last edited by hangin; 12-03-2015 at 12:40 AM.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Scale this morning said 264 I feel good strength is way up my elbows are starting to bother me a bit and I started to up my cardio to an hour 4 to 5 times a week. I don't want to put on too much more but my body fat is up to 10% which I can deal with I figured my cals were to high so I lowered them a bit I figure I'll reach 270ish then start the weeding out of all extra bf and see where I land if I could stay at 240 and real lean I'll be beyond happy but history is I diet too long or hard and flatten out some so I'm going to watch that.