Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-12-2016, 06:04 AM
new-Jedi's Avatar
VET
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North America
Posts: 522
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default T-3

Anyone here use t-3. I've made no secret that I struggle with body fat, and that's the case when I bulk. I'm about to bulk using test e and some tren. I want to add some t-3. I don't know how to use it though.

I can get 60ml of 200mcg I believe for $40 bucks. Not even sure that's a good price.

I want to shed what's left of my body fat and my metabolism is poop. I have to drop my caloric intake too low to keep muscle to see any real fat loss. So screw it, I decided to mess with my thyroid hormones.

You all never done me wrong, so of course I come to you.

I haven't been on in awhile--after school I had to get a job, etc. But things have settled enough for me to blast off.
__________________

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2016, 12:46 AM
VET
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: London UK
Posts: 1,333
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746
Default


The real secret is all to do with your carb intake. However you do it, however strict you are, it's an inescapable fact that carbs are what make you fat. It's to do with your insulin production. The best bit of advice is to replace whatever carbs you cut with fat. Good healthy fat like Coconut oil, olive oil, butter, fish oil, eggs etc and not vegetable oil or trans fats etc. That way you won't catabolise and your own muscle.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2016, 11:14 AM
andyebs's Avatar
HM News Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: colchester
Posts: 1,754
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Anyone here use t-3. I've made no secret that I struggle with body fat, and that's the case when I bulk. I'm about to bulk using test e and some tren. I want to add some t-3. I don't know how to use it though.

I can get 60ml of 200mcg I believe for $40 bucks. Not even sure that's a good price.

I want to shed what's left of my body fat and my metabolism is poop. I have to drop my caloric intake too low to keep muscle to see any real fat loss. So screw it, I decided to mess with my thyroid hormones.

You all never done me wrong, so of course I come to you.

I haven't been on in awhile--after school I had to get a job, etc. But things have settled enough for me to blast off.
sorry to say you cannot do both yes T3 will help with keeping bodyfat to minimum while bulking but if your losing fat then you are not bulking
adding size -surplus food
losing fat - deficient food

ive had some experience with T3 and have taken while cutting and I believe its bloody brilliant but drugs don't work magic you have to put work in
so you can either same them for cut or take with bulk but don't expect to lose fat just help keep it lower while on bulk

carbs can be something to drop in cut but in bulk feel they are very much needed
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2016, 06:15 PM
new-Jedi's Avatar
VET
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North America
Posts: 522
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

The real secret is all to do with your carb intake. However you do it, however strict you are, it's an inescapable fact that carbs are what make you fat. It's to do with your insulin production. The best bit of advice is to replace whatever carbs you cut with fat. Good healthy fat like Coconut oil, olive oil, butter, fish oil, eggs etc and not vegetable oil or trans fats etc. That way you won't catabolise and your own muscle.


My diet for last few months has been strict. I had a nutritionist work with me until we found the best combination of macros where I'd lose fat but not totally screw all my muscle. I did drop a lot of body fat, but also lost a lot of muscle. More than I should have I think.

My concern now is to do whatever I can to limit the fat I put back on when I bulk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
sorry to say you cannot do both yes T3 will help with keeping bodyfat to minimum while bulking but if your losing fat then you are not bulking
adding size -surplus food
losing fat - deficient food

ive had some experience with T3 and have taken while cutting and I believe its bloody brilliant but drugs don't work magic you have to put work in
so you can either same them for cut or take with bulk but don't expect to lose fat just help keep it lower while on bulk

carbs can be something to drop in cut but in bulk feel they are very much needed
I spent a year and a half tweeting diet. I think my metabolism is basically just shot. I can cut body fat, but the amount of caloric intake it takes just dismisses muscle far too fast, and even when I'm on test that doesn't really stop it.

I hired a nutritionist because I got to the point I was like damn, nothing is working.

My last cut I dropped 20 pounds. Body fat was lower than ever, but I lost significantly in terms of muscle. All my lives dropped and I didn't feel good.

I get to a certain extent it's unavoidable. But we had to mess with my macros for months to get to the point my body was dropping fat.
__________________

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2016, 09:13 PM
VET
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: London UK
Posts: 1,333
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746
Default


Sack your nutritionist. All you've done basically is starve yourself! It's all about insulin. Carbs raise insulin which promotes fat gain. You're metabolism isn't shot. You just need to understand why carbs make you fat and that eating fat spares muscle loss as long as you eat enough of it.

I understand how eating carbs help gain muscle due to the insulin boosting effect etc etc etc but you're obviously someone who doesn't do well on carbs. Don't be scared of eating fat. Be more scared of starving yourself!


Last edited by stillgoingstron; 11-14-2016 at 09:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2016, 09:21 AM
andyebs's Avatar
HM News Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: colchester
Posts: 1,754
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539
Default

yeah don't starve yourself your not helping body

your body is survival machine if you eat less metabolism will slow down its the body surviving

you need to learn to eat right

out of interest how much did you pay this nutritionist

is that person in the fitness/bodybuilding world and been doing it a while

there are some good people out there who could help if you need you hand holding if wanted to spend the money but well respected person with a track record of clients would be my choice

whats your stats and what did this nutritionist give you in terms of macros

diet is the hardest part to get right but its the key
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2016, 12:17 AM
new-Jedi's Avatar
VET
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North America
Posts: 522
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

Sack your nutritionist. All you've done basically is starve yourself! It's all about insulin. Carbs raise insulin which promotes fat gain. You're metabolism isn't shot. You just need to understand why carbs make you fat and that eating fat spares muscle loss as long as you eat enough of it.

I understand how eating carbs help gain muscle due to the insulin boosting effect etc etc etc but you're obviously someone who doesn't do well on carbs. Don't be scared of eating fat. Be more scared of starving yourself!

Starve myself wasn't the go to option, it was literally last resort.

I don't fully understand the thyroid, but I get some of it. My t3 count is low, but my dr only cares about TSH, no matter what my t3 number is. A body builder at my gym with same issue says his doctor hates that, but his is a sports doctor, which is expensive.

Furthering the challenge, the thyroid output and conversion of T4 to T3 can be impacted by macro choice. I read that low carb can actually have an adverse impact on my thyroid, doing the opposite of my original intent. A thyroid signaling an inadequate amount of t3 can reduce metabolic rate by 25% or more. Which I read impacts fat metabolism and impairs insulin sensitivity, which is likely why I have to go to extremes.

After setting whatever nutrient goal we came up with, we'd then push the workout intensity to try to cut the calories. This would have some impact, but just as fast stop working.

When I was on low carb, I mostly kept protein high, hopefully to maintain thyroid function.

Like I said, I was able to lose weight eventually, but it took serious cutting of calories and a shit ton of cardio.

My fear now is blowing that up having to go into high caloric intake to maximize muscle.
__________________

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2016, 09:40 AM
andyebs's Avatar
HM News Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: colchester
Posts: 1,754
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539
Default

Im no doctor but I would have bet that your issues with thyroid and T3 are all down to your diet and under-eating

id just say what you are doing is making it worse

what macros/cals did this person(nutritionist) put you on and how much training and cardio was you doing

also out of intrest do you control your eastrogen on cycle
or while was cutting
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2016, 12:37 PM
VET
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: London UK
Posts: 1,333
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746
Default


Have you ever tried eating a high fat, low carbs and adequate protein that ensures you are eating enough calories? Eating like that will give you enough protein to build and maintain muscle while the low carbs will stop the excessive insulin turning to fat and the high fat intake will stop your body going into starvation and fucking up your thyroid/metabolism.

Unfortunately it's too easy to turn to medication or drugs to correct what is essentially a diet choice problem. Medication will just mask the issue.

Don't fall into the trap of trying to eat or diet like successful bodybuilders. They obviously have the genetics to eat that way. You, me and most other people haven't.

Try it and see. You've got nothing to lose and if you do it properly and for long enough you might just realise how successful eating that way can be! You won't end up a massive ripped pro but let's face it you won't anyway.


Last edited by stillgoingstron; 11-19-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Feel free to PM Admin or MODS for any bodybuilding forum related questions.

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0