VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

The real secret is all to do with your carb intake. However you do it, however strict you are, it's an inescapable fact that carbs are what make you fat. It's to do with your insulin production. The best bit of advice is to replace whatever carbs you cut with fat. Good healthy fat like Coconut oil, olive oil, butter, fish oil, eggs etc and not vegetable oil or trans fats etc. That way you won't catabolise and your own muscle.

My diet for last few months has been strict. I had a nutritionist work with me until we found the best combination of macros where I'd lose fat but not totally screw all my muscle. I did drop a lot of body fat, but also lost a lot of muscle. More than I should have I think.

My concern now is to do whatever I can to limit the fat I put back on when I bulk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
sorry to say you cannot do both yes T3 will help with keeping bodyfat to minimum while bulking but if your losing fat then you are not bulking
adding size -surplus food
losing fat - deficient food

ive had some experience with T3 and have taken while cutting and I believe its bloody brilliant but drugs don't work magic you have to put work in
so you can either same them for cut or take with bulk but don't expect to lose fat just help keep it lower while on bulk

carbs can be something to drop in cut but in bulk feel they are very much needed
I spent a year and a half tweeting diet. I think my metabolism is basically just shot. I can cut body fat, but the amount of caloric intake it takes just dismisses muscle far too fast, and even when I'm on test that doesn't really stop it.

I hired a nutritionist because I got to the point I was like damn, nothing is working.

My last cut I dropped 20 pounds. Body fat was lower than ever, but I lost significantly in terms of muscle. All my lives dropped and I didn't feel good.

I get to a certain extent it's unavoidable. But we had to mess with my macros for months to get to the point my body was dropping fat.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0