Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 02:41 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 4
Default Isabella's Log

Well going to start a log now, hope that gives me the right motivation to finally change my body, since nothing changed in about two years because I didn't stick to any of my diets… Just moved back to Germany now so I thought it would be a good point to start…

Going to start with some bodyweight exercises 5 days a week, since I don’t really have any strength ( can’t even do a push up ;D ) and see how that goes…

I will track my calorie intake with myfitnesspal. Will try to cut the starchy carbs and increase my protein intake…
My goal is to lose weight ( about 30 pounds ).

My stats:
21 years old
5‘‘10‘ (178 cm)
159 lbs ( 72 kg)
Bust: 94 cm
Waist: 75 cm
Hips : 95 cm
Thighs : 55 cm
Arms: 25 cm

Please tell me if I forgot anything or if you have any tips. Never did something like a log before so I don’t really have a clue haha ( So be nice folks )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (16.6 KB, 36 views)
Old 02-25-2013, 02:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 23
Likes (Received): 12

By your avi and your age, I dont think its going to be too hard as your not really very far off.

You should post your complete diet and we can pick it apart ie: adjust where needed.

GB
Old 02-25-2013, 03:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Have to agree with above ..sort your diet and training out and you will see a massive difference in no time;-)
Old 02-25-2013, 03:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 33
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 47

I'll assume it is you on the picture and ask: Why the hell would you wanna loose 30 pounds? To me it seems like you don't have to loose any weight at all but if you really want to, I wouldn't suggest loosing more than 15 pounds. You don't wanna be like those skinny ass models that eat half an apple a day lol
Old 02-25-2013, 03:21 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Alright thanks... I'll post a plan as soon as I have one haha

Well I sure need to lose some weight. Jesus I don't want to be skinny haha But I've been told that I need to lose about 30 pounds... Didn't sound stupid to me... I want to lose the weight to build some lean muscle then...
Old 02-25-2013, 03:27 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Don't start looking at the scales muscles weight more than fat ! Just go my the mirror
Old 02-25-2013, 04:44 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

i would say you looking good
i wouldnt say need to lose wieght
my misses was same as yourself and she does 3 day a week workout full body mon-weds-fri and just eat clean
the difference she made in 1 month of going was great so its more toneing ful body wieghts workout followed by 20mins cardio
could try something like that
im no expert though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
Well going to start a log now, hope that gives me the right motivation to finally change my body, since nothing changed in about two years because I didn't stick to any of my diets… Just moved back to Germany now so I thought it would be a good point to start…

Going to start with some bodyweight exercises 5 days a week, since I don’t really have any strength ( can’t even do a push up ;D ) and see how that goes…

I will track my calorie intake with myfitnesspal. Will try to cut the starchy carbs and increase my protein intake…
My goal is to lose weight ( about 30 pounds ).

My stats:
21 years old
5‘‘10‘ (178 cm)
159 lbs ( 72 kg)
Bust: 94 cm
Waist: 75 cm
Hips : 95 cm
Thighs : 55 cm
Arms: 25 cm

Please tell me if I forgot anything or if you have any tips. Never did something like a log before so I don’t really have a clue haha ( So be nice folks )

Last edited by andyebs; 02-25-2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: missed a bit
Old 02-25-2013, 05:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 32

I support your goal, however lets not quantify it by weight unless you are planning diet alone, no workout. This approach, by just dieting, you will lose pounds which will include both muscle and fat. I do not prefer the diet alone approach, however some people have no interest in fitness just a fixated number on a scale.

Instead, as Eazy stated, the scale needs to be ignored if you want to optimize your lifestyle. By exercising during a period of dieting, you will gain muscle. Key word, gain which means increase. So, while losing 3 pounds of fat, you may gain 2 pounds of muscle and be frustrated with a 1 pound loss. In reality, the muscle gains will improve your overall body composition and allow for greater fat loss over time.

If you are looking for a simple to follow, highly effective diet plan, I recommend the 17 Day Diet (book). It is not as titled, only 17 days, but actually multiple 17 day cycles. The book is a great read and teaches the end user about nutrition while providing a prescriptive approach to a diet plan.

Sent via mental transmission.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks lads. I really appreciate your help
I'll try it and I'll see were it gets me

Got that book... Going to read it tonight though
Old 02-25-2013, 05:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 23
Likes (Received): 12

you'll do fine, you are already more than half way there. Just keep dedicated and committed.