Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2016, 03:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default What does training mean to you?

So pretty much what I want to discuss is how trianing (not bodybuilding) affects your life and how you life has changed since you started training seriously. I figured everyone is serious enough about training on this forum to have some sort of input on this topic.
Ill start.
Training means a lot to me, as its something I look forward to everyday. It has become a large part of my life even though I dont compete in bodybuilding. Training has taught me many things that I am also able to directly apply to other aspects of my life. I feel as if working hard in the gym does a great deal of aid to other aspects of your life, aside from the direct results of training. I think training has aided greatly in my personal development and have become a better person because of that.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:28 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

For me, training isn't just pushing weights. It means living a healthy lifestyle, eating healthy food as much as possible, not drinking alcohol (except occasionally), not smoking and generally taking care of myself.

I'm at the age now where I see people my age starting to suffer, if that's the right word, from age related decay. I might be using steroids to give myself a boost but I see that as helping me stay fit and healthy rather than the opposite.

I still enjoy weight training s much as I ever have, I just need to be more aware of the likelihood of injury if I go too mad. Or, should I say, I need to be even more aware than I have been in the last three months. Never thought I'd say this but as a result of quite bad injuries recently I'll be adding yoga to the itinerary
Old 01-05-2016, 09:44 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

That's why you're still going strong!

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 01-06-2016 at 09:02 AM.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:58 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

well training transformed my life completely

i was party type person really weekends smashed and taking drugs

and felt like caught up on me and was getting fat and fatter as time went on and life in general was dragging hated work look forward to weekend then spend days like shit because of weekend

and at time had young kids so just needed change

it started with stop the party life and eating better and workout more
and workouts was more cardio based with little go on the machines as too worried about going into free weight area

then lost lot fat so hit the weights and was slow process but i started that's what matters just wish knew little more as when first started i didn't know a great deal about training

but as time went on the gains come and become addicted to it
and now life most of time is great feel happy with myself most of the time
have better home life and feel better person to misses and kids

now theres no looking back onward and upward

now i do look to compete when i can and feel this is more than just my hobbie now its my way of life
not in bad way
Old 01-06-2016, 09:32 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

I'm with Andyebs, training is helping to literally save my life. Not just physically, but mentally. And even professionally.

I too had a history with partying and drugs. Never one to be outdone at a party, just plain stupid stuff.

This gets a little personal.

One night I was so sick, so weak, I couldn't pick myself up off the floor. I had no strength, my body hurt, and I was depressed mentally. I sat on the floor for hours until someone came home and helped me to my bed.

I woke up the next day really determined. I hyperbolically thought I was gonna die the night before. So I decided I wasn't gonna allow the bad living beat me so easily. I cleaned up and started working out.

It wasn't easy at first, and I've had complications with my body, but it's saved my life, made me healthy.

But even more, it has kept me out of trouble and focused on school. I don't think I'd be almost done with Graduate School, if not for lifting weights.

It's meant a great deal.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training