Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2015, 04:29 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174
Default ok you guys that like to always get ripped

I got a question for you guys, for all these years that I been training I always wanted to get bigger and bigger, cutting down was not really my thing as my body fat was always kinda low, but this time I want to loose more fat faster...should I cut all my white rice out completely for better results? Im eating white rice 4-5 times a day with every meal should I just eat my chicken breast and broccoli?? diet isnt my specialty I usually eat everything as long as protein was high and fats was low, but Im thinking that my carbs are my mistake to getting really lean

Last edited by Armstrong; 05-31-2015 at 05:07 AM.
Old 05-31-2015, 11:00 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 37

id cut down on the rice period and substitute with some vegetables and brown rice. Im putting a lot of squash and zucchini as well as green leafy stuff in my diet instead of the starches like pasta potatoes and white rice. I still eat them but sparingly
Old 05-31-2015, 06:41 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Overeating carbs will definitely make it harder to lose bodyfat. The problem with cutting your carb input back too much is that your workouts will suffer. You seem to be very organised with your meals so finding the happen medium shouldn't be too difficult.

It might help to load up pre workout and cut right back after you've had your post workout carbs. Another alternative is to cycle your daily carb intake and eat extra fat or protein calories to maintain energy levels.

Just some suggestions. I know you'll work out what works best for you.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:00 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

i thought the basic carb content of white rice and brown was nearly the same just the only difference was during process of making the rice white it loses some minerals and vits correct me if im wrong but this was from george farah as follow hes page

also i agree have to find what works for you i am fan of cutting carbs but i like to do mine slow as cut carbs from one meal at time and cut them every few weeks but strengh will go down in gym so i look at it that im not building muscle im just tring to keep it so do high reps with lower weight
Old 06-02-2015, 11:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I think the idea behind brown instead of white rice is that being less processed brown rice is slightly slower to digest and therefore less likely to spike insulin levels too much.

I would and do eat oats instead of rice full stop! That's pre not post workout. Bananas etc are a better fast acting carb for post workout as far as I'm concerned. I'm only talking about when cutting btw. Not bulking.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 60

You can eat white rice or brown rice. White potatoes or sweet. Its finding the perfect amount that works for you.