Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2015, 01:56 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Default Off second cycle - need help

I'm close to completing 2nd cycle of test c. My friend who helped me with this has dropped off. So I'm all the sudden on my own and not sure what's next or when. Below is info:

Age 51
Male
206 lbs
6'

Leveling off at 50mg bi weekly preparing for 3 months without any gear.

Want to start another test c cycle in January or February. This stuff works great for me. I've gone up to 218lbs and greatly increased in all areas.

My questions are below:

When finished first cycle, I lost quite a bit of mass and libido was down a little. Should I be thinking Clomid or what?

On this cycle I kept increasing weight until I think I damaged shoulder. Not bad but it feels crunchy when doing military press to incline bench. Doesn't hurt much at all, but I don't want to push that. So I'm not doing those excercises and lowered weight/increased reps. Any input is appreciated. This "injury" has really messed up my motivation, I can no longer keep pushing to new limits.

I've read posts and I've read Dr Michael Scally stuff, but not confident on making decisions on my own yet. It sucks being uncertain about such an important thing!!!

Also, I plan on going GBN.com for test c when I start new cycle.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:44 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

I would first read up on post cycle therapy and get an understanding of it then move forward. As for your shoulder both of those movements have a limited range of motion try using dumbbells and not a barbell, I had similar issues when doing military presses and any chest work with a bar when I changed to dumbbells and adjusting the way my hands/arms would rotate to different positions during the lowering and pressing of the weight my shoulder issue got much better just start with a low weight when you feel your delt is ready don't rush it , it will only cause more problems if it's not had time to heal. Again there are a few different pct options so I would learn about each of the compounds used and why and move from there. I learned the hard way yrs ago that when planning a cycle the pct is just as important as the cycle itself. Hope all works out with your shoulder.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:11 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Agree with everything hangin just said. I'm not a believer in pushing through an injury though. If the change to dumbbells doesn't help then maybe you should consider complete rest. The more damage you do the harder it will be to put right.

As for coming off cycle, I think a lot of us don't really appreciate what happens. The reason we all feel great on cycle is because we are taking far in excess of what the body makes naturally. And when we stop we are taking zilch and the body produces zilch. Losing size and feeling shit is a given. That's why so many people go on TRT

PCT is a way of shortening the period between no test and whatever our body eventually produces again. Let's face it, no test = feeling shit. That's life.

It's really a case of accepting the inevitable and taking the best PCT to recover quickly and then enjoying the next cycle. There is no magic trick. Not unless you bridge with hgh etc but I don't think that's where you're at.

BTW in case you haven't already realised there's so many different ideas on PCT that it's quite difficult to decide what to do. Have a good read. There's good info out there. In the long run its better to understand what you need to do to recover rather than just follow someone else's protocol.
Old 11-01-2015, 02:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like

it has been suggested that I could continue doing a low dose of test c until I go back on cycle. Does this make sense?
Old 11-01-2015, 07:23 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantage View Post
it has been suggested that I could continue doing a low dose of test c until I go back on cycle. Does this make sense?
you mean puttin yourself on HRT (hormone replacement therapy)??, na not a good idea IMO, you need to come off your cycle with PCT and continue to eat, sleep and train like you would while on a cycle, when done right you should not have any issues with sex drive and you shouldnt loose much gains at all...maybe some water weight but thats it
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!
Old 11-01-2015, 07:46 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

There's a huge difference between going on trt because you are low on test due to age etc or basically going on trt because you don't like coming off cycle. It's a big decision and not one to take lightly.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:38 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I'll figure out pct options. Glad you guys are here
Old 11-03-2015, 02:31 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I think I've settled on the following pct
50 Clomid 2x daily
25 Nolva daily

The other option is
50 Clomid 2x daily
25 Aromasin

Lots of difference of opinion on this. I'm looking for help on this one question, anybody?
Old 11-03-2015, 10:38 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Don’t like clomid personally. Affects my already knackered vision too much. But if it works for you then why not?

Yours is a very mild cycle so I can’t see that you’d need hcg, nor that you need to go too overboard with nolva or clomid.

It’s all about stopping an excess of estrogen from causing problems and restarting your own testosterone. I use aromasin first as it kills estrogen (as opposed to just preventing it doing damage) and increases your own testosterone production, followed by nolva. I might then add in a bit of aromasin again and taper it down in case the estrogen the nolva has locked out is still there in sufficient quantities to have bad effects when you finish your nolva course.

You’ll probably get away with 3 weeks of nolva ED tapering down at the end. Only you will know. If you can afford to get blood tests done then that will show you what's happening.

One last thing worth noting is that nolva and clomid are supposedly beneficial to your blood lipid profiles.

I would read as much as possible about PCT and make your own mind up. As long as you keep estrogen under control and increase or restart your own testosterone production then your PCT will have done it’s job. As I said earlier, there are so many differing opinions on PCT that it’s hard to decide who's opinion to go with.

Also, if you subsequently do heavier cycles you will have a better knowledge and you might want to consider using hcg, although there are differing opinions on how that is used.

Good luck.