View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 07:11 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Agree with everything hangin just said. I'm not a believer in pushing through an injury though. If the change to dumbbells doesn't help then maybe you should consider complete rest. The more damage you do the harder it will be to put right.

As for coming off cycle, I think a lot of us don't really appreciate what happens. The reason we all feel great on cycle is because we are taking far in excess of what the body makes naturally. And when we stop we are taking zilch and the body produces zilch. Losing size and feeling shit is a given. That's why so many people go on TRT

PCT is a way of shortening the period between no test and whatever our body eventually produces again. Let's face it, no test = feeling shit. That's life.

It's really a case of accepting the inevitable and taking the best PCT to recover quickly and then enjoying the next cycle. There is no magic trick. Not unless you bridge with hgh etc but I don't think that's where you're at.

BTW in case you haven't already realised there's so many different ideas on PCT that it's quite difficult to decide what to do. Have a good read. There's good info out there. In the long run its better to understand what you need to do to recover rather than just follow someone else's protocol.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0