Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240
Post iPhone 7 and iPhone 6S release date, news and rumors

Wondering what's going to happen with the iPhone 7 this year? Bad news: it's going to be the iPhone 6, in all likelihood. Good news: it's going to be here really soon - so get saving.

We're also expecting a larger model to arrive too, which would take over from the iPhone 6 Plus, and it'll probably be imaginatively named the iPhone 6S Plus.

And if that wasn't enough, Apple is also rumoured to be launching the iPhone 6C alongside the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus as well.

Here's the inside skinny: it looks like the iPhone 6S will look very similar to the current iPhone 6, but will have fancy new features like Force Touch (enabling new ways of interacting with the phone) and a longer lasting battery.

But there's already a whole heap of other rumors swirling round about the next iPhone, so we've gathered them all together and split them up into handy bit sized chunks for your enjoyment. Go on, tuck in.

iPhone 6S Plus: what we want to see

Latest update: New rumours suggest a new colour, Force Touch and a 12 megapixel camera will be present in the new iPhone 6S.
Cut to the chase

What is it? Apple's next flagship iPhone
When is it out? Apple has confirmed a September 9 announcement and rumours suggest it'll be on sale September 18
What will it cost? A lot, at least £539 / $649 / AU$999

iPhone 6S / iPhone 7 release date

Apple has now confirmed the announcement is set for September 9. That's a Wednesday this time, when traditionally the iPhone is announced on a Tuesday.

We've been invited to the event and the calling cards come with a vibrant Apple logo design with the words "Hey Siri, give us a hint." There's no word on timing or location just yet but we'll keep our eyes peeled for the latest as it comes out.

The latest leaks from two major German carriers have reported that it will go on sale on September 18, which makes sense, as the second Friday after the announcement is when Apple tends to start selling its phones.

An earlier leaked Vodafone email also claimed the iPhone 6S will be arriving in September. However, it states that it will be later in the month on September 25.

Read more here: iPhone 7 and iPhone 6S release date, news and rumors | TechRadar

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 09-07-2015, 06:31 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

cant wait to see this in person, im an apple guy
Old 09-07-2015, 06:48 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I like Apple or I did right up until they brought out the iPhone 6, They're getting too much like android devices now. Just too big.

The 5s was the last of the good ones now I'm pretty sure it's all going to go down hill.

I got a 6 on my last upgrade but I'm pretty sure I'll be selling it pretty soon.
If you're going to make a bigger phone to compete with the likes of Samsung and HTC then you need to do a lot more than what they have done, I mean iPhone doesn't even have an full HD screen and still has an 8 megapixel camera as far as tech goes it just doesn't compare with HTC or Samsung, before the iPhone 6 I wouldn't have cared, I always jailbreak my iPhones which makes them 10 times better than any other smartphone however they fucked up when they went big!

As for IOS, it was fine right up to 8.4. Now we have 8.4.1 which I have to say is complete shit, nothing but bugs.

Apple started to go down right after Jobs died, now they're really showing that they couldn't give a shit.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:41 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Had 1 iPhone which just died after a year and I've had 3 Samsungs since. The Samsungs are better in every way as far as I'm concerned.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:31 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Tech wise samsung is ok but quality wise its shit, they finally realized that with the S6 but prior to that they where all plastic rubbish, even HTC understood that when the brought out the One, a good quality decent phone, as far as quality and build goes you can't beat iPhone its just a shame they fucked it up by going big!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:20 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Photos I take on my Samsung Galaxy 4 or the wife's Samsung Galaxy 5 are on a par with my digital SLR camera. The photos I took on my i-Phone 2 or 3 (can't remember) were on a par with one of those throwaway cameras you get at weddings.

I also don't like the complicated way you upload music on i-phones. Guess I'm just not an Apple man

Funny enough, I'm holding back from upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy 6 because the batteries are crap, apparently. I'll read a few more long term reviews before taking that step.

Old 09-09-2015, 07:58 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

im apple man and love my iphone 6
misses is due upgrade in month or two she will be getting the 7
plus my son has iphone and daughter ipad mini and on family mode i can track any of them to where they are makes peace of mind for parent