View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 06:48 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I like Apple or I did right up until they brought out the iPhone 6, They're getting too much like android devices now. Just too big.

The 5s was the last of the good ones now I'm pretty sure it's all going to go down hill.

I got a 6 on my last upgrade but I'm pretty sure I'll be selling it pretty soon.
If you're going to make a bigger phone to compete with the likes of Samsung and HTC then you need to do a lot more than what they have done, I mean iPhone doesn't even have an full HD screen and still has an 8 megapixel camera as far as tech goes it just doesn't compare with HTC or Samsung, before the iPhone 6 I wouldn't have cared, I always jailbreak my iPhones which makes them 10 times better than any other smartphone however they fucked up when they went big!

As for IOS, it was fine right up to 8.4. Now we have 8.4.1 which I have to say is complete shit, nothing but bugs.

Apple started to go down right after Jobs died, now they're really showing that they couldn't give a shit.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0