Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2015, 04:18 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174
Default how/when did you start your first cycle?

I actually started WAY too young, at the age of 16 yes 16, my first gym membership was at Gold's Gym in Victoria B.C., I started taking supps and did see some gains but I wanted to get bigger faster, I asked one of my coworkers if he can get any as he was on it for sure, my first buy was 1 amp of primo, 1 amp of sust that was my cycle (just those 2 amps), had no issues pinning myself, it was like ment to be LOL, a week after my first injection I started to break out in zits like crazy it was out of control, my real cycle of 10-12 weeks came about a year later, I definitely noticed the damage it did to my body from starting so young, If I could start over I woulda waited till my mid 20's at least, below are pics of some of my first supps I took, EAS Phosagen, Vandyle sulphate and Ultimate Orange

thats my story, how about yours?
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!

Last edited by Armstrong; 02-06-2016 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-17-2015, 07:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I'm about as opposite to you as is possible. I started when I was 52. When my workouts and recovery started to get harder I began to think seriously about it. That took a few years and then l found this forum and GBN and haven't looked back. I've got at least 15 more years that I don't think I'd have naturally.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 4

Damn, you've got me worried now Armstrong! I'm about to do my first cycle of test-e and either equipoise or deca. Should I be concerned about zits and pimples? How can I minimize this?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2015, 06:28 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

I'm 38 and did my 1st cycle at 22 my dad competed so I was around the lifestyle growing up he always would stress to me to go as far as I could naturally but I made my mind up an old pro Don Long kinda guided me on the right way to go about it. I did test only 400mgs pw for 10weeks then I followed the time on =time off for year's then after awhile I just stayed on test yr round
Old 10-31-2015, 06:31 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximize View Post
Damn, you've got me worried now Armstrong! I'm about to do my first cycle of test-e and either equipoise or deca. Should I be concerned about zits and pimples? How can I minimize this?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
There's thing's you can run to help with side's different people like different things I run adex with heavier cycles
Old 10-31-2015, 06:34 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I actually started WAY too young, at the age of 16 yes 16, my first gym membership was at Gold's Gym in Victoria B.C., I started taking supps and did see some gains but I wanted to get bigger faster, I asked one of my coworkers if he can get any as he was on it for sure, my first buy was 1 amp of primo, 1 amp of sust that was my cycle (just those 2 amps), had no issues pinning myself, it was like ment to be LOL, a week after my first injection I started to break out in zits like crazy it was out of control, my real cycle of 10-12 weeks came about a year later, I definitely noticed the damage it did to my body from starting so young, If I could start over I woulda waited till my mid 20's at least, below are pics of some of my first supps I took, EAS Phosagen, Vandyle sulphate and Ultimate Orange

thats my story, how about yours?
Ultimate Orange was the shit,and was Bill Phillips used to publish write ups on gear before his eas and supplement guide. God he made a fortune on eas.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:15 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangin View Post
Ultimate Orange was the shit,and was Bill Phillips used to publish write ups on gear before his eas and supplement guide. God he made a fortune on eas.
LOL ya I remember his books I had couple of them
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!