View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 04:18 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default how/when did you start your first cycle?

I actually started WAY too young, at the age of 16 yes 16, my first gym membership was at Gold's Gym in Victoria B.C., I started taking supps and did see some gains but I wanted to get bigger faster, I asked one of my coworkers if he can get any as he was on it for sure, my first buy was 1 amp of primo, 1 amp of sust that was my cycle (just those 2 amps), had no issues pinning myself, it was like ment to be LOL, a week after my first injection I started to break out in zits like crazy it was out of control, my real cycle of 10-12 weeks came about a year later, I definitely noticed the damage it did to my body from starting so young, If I could start over I woulda waited till my mid 20's at least, below are pics of some of my first supps I took, EAS Phosagen, Vandyle sulphate and Ultimate Orange

thats my story, how about yours?
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!

Last edited by Armstrong; 02-06-2016 at 07:20 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0