Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 06:14 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default gym stories? you got any

Anybody got any funny/dumb/annoying gym stories?
You know, stuff like curls in the squat rack , people using machines/weights in weird and unusual ways etc etc
*The dumbest and funniest stuff iv ever seen in the gym was*

1. Two fells who spot each other on EVERY exercise. And not just spotting, but assisting each other on every rep too. I had to walk out laughing one day when I seen them assisting each other during 10kg dumbbell bicep curls

2. Watching a fella benching the leg press machine lol*

So lets hear some of yours
Old 06-06-2013, 08:56 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

only thing i hate is when someones useing phone but also taking up area
your either using it or your talking on phone ggggrrrrr

but a funny one is in the gym i go theres a fella who comes every day and all he does is streech shoes off and get out hes tennis ball and lays on floor and streeches for about half hour then get changed and goes
im all for prople go for different goals but i just cant get why he goes could buy mat and do that at home for free ???
Old 06-06-2013, 11:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 0

This young buck was doing preacher curls on the flat bench and he had decent size and shape. He stood up and had absolute toothpicks for legs. I started laughing. I went out of my way to approach him and sarcastically say "you gotta get those arms big bro" he was grateful for the notoriety, and didnt catch on to the sarcasm. I call him the French drain when i see him now, which he loves but doesn't understand the reference. Good times
Old 06-07-2013, 12:41 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

Last one I had.......

I was 'slowly' gaining, about 10 pounds a week on curls. Doing hammers with 105's and all of a sudden I felt all the tendons and cartilage tear away from my left elbow. I still haven't gone to the doctor but I haven't been able to lift in 6 months.

Morale of the story? Make sure your muscles don't outpace the connective tissue. It hurts, it sucks, and I doubt I could even do a single pull up.

However, here is a funny one (to other people).

I workout at a 24 hour gym and I normally lift sometime between 8 am- 3 pm. Those are the housewife hours and jumping on 25+ plates for leg presses are no problem. I'm a man's man right?

So I decide I need to work on my flexibility because I can't really get deep in my deadlifts so I look into a class......yogalates. Mr. Big Badass decides he needs to hit a Wednesday class at 9 am that is designed for housewives. Should be a piece of cake right?

These ladies had stretches going in every direction. I tried but since I can't even touch my toes I was hurting bad. I tried to hold my foot up to my head and started hopping back.... and wiped out an entire row of exercise bikes.

She told me I should look into a personal trainer for flexibility training. It's true, I should, but let's look at the big picture. I got asked to leave a FREE YOGALATES CLASS. I bench 405+ and I got beat by some gd housewives.