Old 06-07-2013, 12:41 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Last one I had.......

I was 'slowly' gaining, about 10 pounds a week on curls. Doing hammers with 105's and all of a sudden I felt all the tendons and cartilage tear away from my left elbow. I still haven't gone to the doctor but I haven't been able to lift in 6 months.

Morale of the story? Make sure your muscles don't outpace the connective tissue. It hurts, it sucks, and I doubt I could even do a single pull up.

However, here is a funny one (to other people).

I workout at a 24 hour gym and I normally lift sometime between 8 am- 3 pm. Those are the housewife hours and jumping on 25+ plates for leg presses are no problem. I'm a man's man right?

So I decide I need to work on my flexibility because I can't really get deep in my deadlifts so I look into a class......yogalates. Mr. Big Badass decides he needs to hit a Wednesday class at 9 am that is designed for housewives. Should be a piece of cake right?

These ladies had stretches going in every direction. I tried but since I can't even touch my toes I was hurting bad. I tried to hold my foot up to my head and started hopping back.... and wiped out an entire row of exercise bikes.

She told me I should look into a personal trainer for flexibility training. It's true, I should, but let's look at the big picture. I got asked to leave a FREE YOGALATES CLASS. I bench 405+ and I got beat by some gd housewives.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0