Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2015, 05:20 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43
Default Chinese powder bust

Chinese raw powder guy busted
A 32-year-old Chinese man has been indicted on numerous counts for smuggling anabolic steroids from different parts of the world to the U.S. in mail packages.

Yi Yu, who also went by Mr. Liu, was indicted on 11 counts of trafficking testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate, all illegal anabolic steroids, into the U.S.

Yu, a citizen of Wuhan, China, faces up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

The case was investigated in part by agents from Homeland Security Investigations.

Investigators in New York City intercepted two kilograms of liquid gamma-butyrolactone (GBL) sent from China in May 2014. The material was sent to a confidential informant in Boulder.

The informant was routinely receiving packages from China containing steroids. He had three Chinese suppliers including a company called Powerlife Nutrition Limited.

The informant, who is not named in Yu's indictment, was charged with felony counts in state court, according to court records.

The informant than implicated partners in the smuggling operation including Yu, records indicate. Yu had a Hong Kong address.

Meetings were set up in Las Vegas and Toronto in January and February between Yu and the informant. Under supervision of federal agents, the informant bought three kilograms of steroids from Yu, records indicate.

In e-mail exchanges, the confidential informant said it would be safer to import the steroids in powder versus oils.

"I think customs will pass it through easier," the informant wrote Yu in a Feb. 24 e-mail.

The powder was sent in packages from Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong, containing Ramen noodles and chili peppers and pills called "Tianranjijing." The pills contained steroids.

Records indicated that Yu received nearly $500,000 in payments for products between 2012 and 2015, records indicate.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:57 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I know I preach safety a lot but posts sayin u ordered and it came fast aren't needed a simple gtg is plenty. Don't think law enforcement agencies don't frequent these boards they do. Only time an order should brought up is if there's a problem then bring to a mod the more public info posted can not help its the same as talking for no reason to cops at a traffic stop all it can do is hurt u and the community. Also when u get pack's I assume it's not in your name right away write on it return to sender and put right by the door so if they do come for it there assuming ur excited opening it like we most do. But if it still unopened by ur door with return to sender it can be beat. Rick Collins has a great book about the laws get it. And guys who come members just to get sources are no good I'd bet a cop isn't or do eat know enough to make a few 100 posts and really help guys out but anyone can make 1 post and get the fruit all there intros are a guy at my gym or shit like that wtf would guys at a gym be telling people bout boards just my 2cents seen too many good guys go down in the last month nation wide 104 small lab busts be smart.
Old 11-11-2015, 06:00 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
As of September 06, 2015, it is rumored on the internet that possible lab busts include:

Hulk Body
Big D
GeneScience
PharmaPharm
TekBio-Bolics
Genetik Pharmaceutical
But that still leaves a lot we don't know yet. Also if anyone is interested the court papers they are available .
Another down fall was opening a website. They can get IP information and/or GPS location from are available I'm done just remember ya never know who is on the other end. Ask for references. Said my peace kinda soap box just understand its not hard to register on all boards believe me le are on all boards.

Last edited by hangin; 11-11-2015 at 06:13 AM.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

stay safe everyone!
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!