View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 05:57 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I know I preach safety a lot but posts sayin u ordered and it came fast aren't needed a simple gtg is plenty. Don't think law enforcement agencies don't frequent these boards they do. Only time an order should brought up is if there's a problem then bring to a mod the more public info posted can not help its the same as talking for no reason to cops at a traffic stop all it can do is hurt u and the community. Also when u get pack's I assume it's not in your name right away write on it return to sender and put right by the door so if they do come for it there assuming ur excited opening it like we most do. But if it still unopened by ur door with return to sender it can be beat. Rick Collins has a great book about the laws get it. And guys who come members just to get sources are no good I'd bet a cop isn't or do eat know enough to make a few 100 posts and really help guys out but anyone can make 1 post and get the fruit all there intros are a guy at my gym or shit like that wtf would guys at a gym be telling people bout boards just my 2cents seen too many good guys go down in the last month nation wide 104 small lab busts be smart.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0