Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2015, 05:10 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default 6 small meals

That eating 6 small meals a day will speed up your metabolism. The sheer amount of Pts that believe this myth is astonishing.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

That's what mine said. lol! Idk if there is any truth to it or not. I can't eat that much throughout the day though. I prefer two small meals, and one big one (breakfast).
Old 08-04-2015, 05:27 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

I've read studies that swing both ways. The logic behind Botha sides are solid too, but how much of a difference is the key I think.I don't have that time either, so I have four meals, and snacks. However, I make three days worth at a time and the when I have time, I'll make something special. Now that I started my first cycle, I'm revving up my caloric intake, and adding an egg to each meal.

I wouldn't mind researching the issue more.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-04-2015, 07:25 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

There will always be studies that show both sides of any issue. You really have to try these things out on yourself and see how you feel.

I personally don't believe it has ay real effect on metabolism. But I do know that to grow and to the energy to train hard enough you need to eat a lot more food than you imagine and by eating smaller, more frequently, it will probably help digestion.

That's how I do it. Eating massive meals just slows me right down for hours.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:52 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

i preffer eating 6-7 meals a day and snacks

i have done this ages now body is just used to it
if miss meal my body tells me

reasoning ive always done it is

during bulking more chances to get more food in
and in cutting not so long between meals so hunger is never real issue (just energy lol)

i always plan on 6 meals day and in bulking this may turn to 7 as often eat late evening this is due to weed munchies and many snacks
Old 08-04-2015, 08:52 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

That seems logical to me. I guess in a way, I do eat 6 meals. Four regular, and two or three snacks.

How many calories do you try to make each meal? Not exactly, I mean do you change it depending on each meal?

Say morning is first meal (for me, before workout) so I can't to make sure I have plenty of goid protein and a decent level of carbs.

Post workout I also load up on protein.

Since we last discussed diet, I switched to the 40/40/20 format, where I used to do 35/35/30 (Dr. Jim Stoppani's recommendation).

I tell you what, dropping ten percent of dietary fats took some adjustments. I used to get most of my fats from nuts and olive oils, but now I may have to start cutting out the oil. It really depend on how high I can take my caloric intake once cycle starts to really start working.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-04-2015, 08:54 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
i preffer eating 6-7 meals a day and snacks

i have done this ages now body is just used to it
if miss meal my body tells me

reasoning ive always done it is

during bulking more chances to get more food in
and in cutting not so long between meals so hunger is never real issue (just energy lol)

i always plan on 6 meals day and in bulking this may turn to 7 as often eat late evening this is due to weed munchies and many snacks
I will be using this during cutting, because my last cut I had major energy issues. Of course this one will be different.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-04-2015, 09:12 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Bear in mind that some people use dietary fat better than others and some burn off carbs easier.
If you know which type you are it can help plan your macros.
No point eating loads of carbs for energy if they turn to fat too easily. Having said that, from my experience using aas helps utilise extra carbs that would otherwise go straight to fat when not using aas.

Its all an experiment until you get it right!
Old 08-04-2015, 05:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
Bear in mind that some people use dietary fat better than others and some burn off carbs easier.
If you know which type you are it can help plan your macros.
No point eating loads of carbs for energy if they turn to fat too easily. Having said that, from my experience using aas helps utilise extra carbs that would otherwise go straight to fat when not using aas.

Its all an experiment until you get it right!
From my understanding that is exactly what happens when using aas to alter hormonal levels. The new hormonal atmosphere makes gaining muscle and strength much easier.

Anything like anabolic steroids, androstenedione, human growth hormone, erythropoietin, diuretics, creatine and stimulants, they all enhance performance by altering our natural state. The metabolism and our ability to utilize carbs and fats changes too.

We become superior to our genetic state. I hear many say they don't make that big of a difference. I laugh.

Or for the so called "genetically gifted," it takes them to unprecedented levels. I think in many ways we are seeing it go too far. At least in terms of aesthetics.

Although there are genetically gifted people, I always pause when trying to figure out who truly is. Most athletes, and probably most bodybuilding professionals that compete on the big stage. However, after that, it's not as easy to tell.

For most people, aas creates a favorable hormonal atmosphere. Well, beyond favorable. It makes our bodies accomplish things that that superior genetic beings get.

Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Jay Cutler, etc. those guys are what happens when people with powerful genetics that then adjust their hormonal levels.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-05-2015, 05:48 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

I am currently experimenting with intermittent fasting again ,I am consuming my protein macros in 2 meals (loads of chicken )
In 6 weeks I have lost 2% body fat but gained 1 kg I am not counting my fats or carbs (eating a bar of chocolate most evenings)