VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
Bear in mind that some people use dietary fat better than others and some burn off carbs easier.
If you know which type you are it can help plan your macros.
No point eating loads of carbs for energy if they turn to fat too easily. Having said that, from my experience using aas helps utilise extra carbs that would otherwise go straight to fat when not using aas.

Its all an experiment until you get it right!
From my understanding that is exactly what happens when using aas to alter hormonal levels. The new hormonal atmosphere makes gaining muscle and strength much easier.

Anything like anabolic steroids, androstenedione, human growth hormone, erythropoietin, diuretics, creatine and stimulants, they all enhance performance by altering our natural state. The metabolism and our ability to utilize carbs and fats changes too.

We become superior to our genetic state. I hear many say they don't make that big of a difference. I laugh.

Or for the so called "genetically gifted," it takes them to unprecedented levels. I think in many ways we are seeing it go too far. At least in terms of aesthetics.

Although there are genetically gifted people, I always pause when trying to figure out who truly is. Most athletes, and probably most bodybuilding professionals that compete on the big stage. However, after that, it's not as easy to tell.

For most people, aas creates a favorable hormonal atmosphere. Well, beyond favorable. It makes our bodies accomplish things that that superior genetic beings get.

Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Jay Cutler, etc. those guys are what happens when people with powerful genetics that then adjust their hormonal levels.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0