Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 04:52 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default what sites have legitamite steroids

Im a naturally big guy im 5'10 220 I have the size and strenght already im just looking to get cut basically what are the best steroids for me to get ripped and a little mass gain. If anybody know of good sites please reply.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:41 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Honestly bro diet, is what cuts you up the most. Steroids are steroids they make you gain mass no matter what.

You could take Tbol. And just while you diet if you are eating low calories just do 60mg a day of tbol. And it will help you maintain muscle.

People say Test P and Winstrol are cutting steroids, they are not cutting steroids in the fact that they will help make you loose fat, they are cutting steroids in the fact that when you take Test P or Winstrol you will not gain much water weight.

Tren will help with cutting, but again its the diet that counts.

I would suggest getting clenbuterol, and see how that works.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your input what are good sites to purchase them steroids. I know there are a lot of fake sites with fake steroids what is a good recomended site.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

what is your body fat at 5"10 220?- im still new with this and am not real familiar with all the compounds but with some AAS your chances of having adverse reactions goes up the higher in body fat you are.....

MTH- is 100 percent correct about the diet thing though... say you do cut the weight you want to using clen or tren....If your diet is still fucked up you will gain it all back in no time.

Start keeping track of what you eat and then adjust it slightly and see how your body reacts to the new macro intake. When I change my diet I maintain the changes made for atleast a month thats how long it takes to see how my body is going to react fully to the change. say you cut a lot of the calories well the first week or two you going to shed some good weight but your body will adjust to the new caloric intake and possibly start storing the calories more readily and burning your muscle!!!

This is not a quick solution to what your trying to achieve but it can help you maintain the best possible weight with out tons of weight fluxuations for the long term and should help regulate your metabolism.

Last edited by Robbie; 07-30-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default sites

what is the best site to purchase steroids which is the best on this site
Old 07-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

Bro you dont need steroids to achieve the results your after , arnt you listening to these guys, if you need steroids then we have site sponsors... its against the rules to advise ppl on specific sites, our sponsors dont sell fake gear.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Bro you just need to diet for what you want. I do not understand why you want steroids. They do not make you shed weight or gain muscle, the work you put into it is what makes these steroids work.

When you take steroids you need to eat alot, and be at a good low body percentage when you start. That way you eat 3000 calories a day to start and alot of it turns to muscle while you take the steroids. But when you are taking steroids and dieting they dont do nothing for you at all. Its all in turning your body anabolic.

Eat right for 12 weeks. Eat a 12 week cycle of food lol, not 12 week cycle of steroids where you have to be on the same diet and your going to get the same result doing it natural. IF YOU CAN SPEND THE MONEY ON THE ROIDS, SPEND IT ON THE FOOD INSTEAD.

4 meals a day eat 1 cup of rice with each meal, and throw in haddock, or boiled chicken, or 90% lean red meat. And have a protein shake after your work out as a meal. Eat every 3 hrs. If you do all that for 12 weeks and still want steroids, then you take them. But dont just jump into it, if you dont no how to find a source, and there is like 9 of them just on this board, then you are not ready to be taking steroids.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

mth is spot on ! great post bro
Old 07-31-2011, 07:08 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1

So you want to get ripped and gain a little mass? First you need to decide what you want ! If you want to Rip up i suggest upping your cardio and cutting your carb intake making sure you get adequate protien daily
Old 09-27-2011, 01:20 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

get some guidance from someone. Maybe HugeTom and the boys @GBN will point you in the right direction
-c