View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

what is your body fat at 5"10 220?- im still new with this and am not real familiar with all the compounds but with some AAS your chances of having adverse reactions goes up the higher in body fat you are.....

MTH- is 100 percent correct about the diet thing though... say you do cut the weight you want to using clen or tren....If your diet is still fucked up you will gain it all back in no time.

Start keeping track of what you eat and then adjust it slightly and see how your body reacts to the new macro intake. When I change my diet I maintain the changes made for atleast a month thats how long it takes to see how my body is going to react fully to the change. say you cut a lot of the calories well the first week or two you going to shed some good weight but your body will adjust to the new caloric intake and possibly start storing the calories more readily and burning your muscle!!!

This is not a quick solution to what your trying to achieve but it can help you maintain the best possible weight with out tons of weight fluxuations for the long term and should help regulate your metabolism.

Last edited by Robbie; 07-30-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0