Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2011, 05:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Thinking of taking steroids. I have a few questions.

First I'll give you my stats.

22 years old
6'4
295lbs

been lifting for 3 years but took 1 year off in between and basically lost it all. After 6 months of lifting I'm just now getting back to where I was in Highschool.

I'm tired of seeing skinny little punks lifting more than me. I'm tired of seeing guys come in half my size and then in 6 months being swole. And, I'm tired of not getting the gains that I think I should be getting.

My diet is right, I get plenty of rest, and I workout on a strict schedule and my lifts are more than adequate.

But my questions are:

What cycle should I use and about how much will it run me?

-I'm a college student so money is an issue. I don't want to spend much more than $100 but I'm to the point where I would do it.
-I've been looking at the beginners cycle and I think this would probably be the best for me. I'm just wanting to test it out. More than likely I'll be hooked to the gains and repeat the cycles but only time will tell.

Can I still lose fat while taking steroids?

-I'm not a healthy 295, I have quite a bit of fat to lose.. probably 50 pounds or more. Will taking roids hurt my fat loss? Fyi, it's been going pretty good. 6 months ago I was at 320. Now I'm much stronger and quite a bit leaner.

Say I only did one cycle, would I lose all my gains as soon as I stopped taking steroids?

-this would defeat the purpose for me. I'm really just looking for a way to bust through my plateaus. I'm not looking for long term use.

And lastly, If I do decide to take the steroids. Is there anyone who can break all the jargon I find on this site down for me so that I can understand it?

-even reading the abbreviations sticky I'm still lost. And quite frankly i'm a little scared to use a syringe, but I'm willing. You guys look extremely helpful but I would need tons of help. I don't know the first thing about steroids.

Welp, that's about it for now. Thanks in advance for any answers!

Happy Lifting!
Old 05-07-2011, 05:45 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Hey bro, welocme to the forum,
I'm going out in a minute, I will be back to answer your questions a bit later,
I can't do it now as it's going to take a bit of explaining, But I'll do it as soon as I get back

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:47 AM

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good man, thanks.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:28 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

What percentage of body fat are you, If you are an unhealthy 295lbs and carrying a lot of fat then I would suggest that you don't use steroids just yet!
It's very difficult to burn fat and build muscle at the same time due to being on a low calorie diet, Don't get me wrong, you will burn fat while building muscle but it will take a while. It would be much better for you to lose all the fat first and then start to build the muscle up once you are in shape.
As for the gear there is really only one steroid that will help build muscle while on low calories and that is Primobolan which is extremely expensive!
If you are intent on using something then try Clenbuterol, This will help you burn the fat big time as long as your calories are low. Read this it will help explain about Clenbuterol: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f23/clenbuterol-1996/

Are you doing any form of cardio?

Can you put up your diet and training routine so we can see exactly what your doing, If you've lost 25lbs in 6 months then the diet sounds ok but it could be better(possibly) I would like to see a copy of your training routine, I feel sure that it can be improved.

If you want to take steroids then you need to find out what they are and what they do, It's not just a case of taking gear and you'll grow there a lot of factors that need to be taken in to consideration.
Read up on them and study them, It's good that you joined a forum like ours to help you, It's an excellent start and there are a lot of knowledgeable guys on here who are more than happy to help you. I suggest you read Mick Harts "Laymans Guide to Steroids" 1, 2 and 3, they are excellent books and the author explains everything in a language that everyone can understand, In my opinion they are a MUST read if you are interested in taking gear.

Get the diet and training posted up and we'll sort it out for you, You will be surprised how a little tweaking of the diet and/or training will do!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like

The last time I got my body fat % done was about the time I started working out again 6 months ago. I was at 28% then, so I would imagine I'm at the 25% range right now.

My diet isn't anything spectacular and you're right, I definitely think I could lose more with some tweaking of it. But basically, I take in 3000 calories a day, take 250-300g of protein, and I don't really monitor anything else.

Training programs is pretty much Arnold's old program.

MWF
-Chest
-Back
-Legs

Tue. and Thur.
-biceps
-triceps
-shoulders

It takes me about an hour and 1/2 and then I jog for 30 min after. On saturday and sundays i'm usually doing something like basketball or jog. That's the only real cardio I do.

My original idea was to focus primarily on losing weight and just lift to help. But now, I think I'd rather just bulk up, build tons of muscle, get stronger then go on an extended cutting period.

I'll definitely look up those books. My knowledge of steroids is very very low so they sound really helpful.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

So you weight train for 1 and a half hours every day is that correct?
What you have to remember about Arnold apart from him being a genetic freak is the fact that he was on gear most of the time! Which would enable him to recover quicker.
If you are training with heavy weights for that long five days a week then it sounds like some serious over training! Can you give me break down of your Chest workout and Biceps workout, what exercises, how many sets and how many reps?

As I said before it is possible to build muscle and burn fat but you have to make sure that your diet is ultra clean, I can give you a diet to follow if you really want to do it the way you have explained, Thats no problem.

I am concerned about the amount of training your doing so get back to me with those 2 workouts I asked for.

As for the gear, lets get the diet and training sorted and then if you still want to take gear I/we can advise you on the safest way and what to use etc

Old 05-07-2011, 09:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I got the workout from my brother in law who has a book from the 80s on Arnold. The workout goes as follows:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Chest
Barbell bench press: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, and 4 reps
Barbell incline bench press: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, and 4 reps
Dumbbell flys: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6 reps
Parallel bar dips: 3 sets of 15, 10 and 8 reps
Pullovers: 3 sets of 15 reps each

Back
Chin-ups: 4 sets of 10 reps minimum each side
Close-grip chins: 4 sets of 10 reps
T-bar rows: 4 sets of 15, 12, 8, and 6 reps
Bent-over barbell rows: 4 sets of 8-12 reps

Thighs
Squat: 5 sets of 10, 8, 6, and 4 reps with a 20 rep warm-up set
Front squats: 4 sets of 10, 8, 8, and 6 reps
Hack squats: 3 sets of 10 reps each
Leg curls: 4 sets of 20, 10, 8, and 6 reps
Standing leg curls: 4 sets of 10 reps each
Straight-leg dead lifts: 3 sets of 10 reps each

Calves
Donkey calf raises: 4 sets of 10 reps each
Standing calf raises: 4 sets of 15, 10, 8, and 8 reps

Tuesday/Thursday
Shoulders
Behind-the-neck-barbell press: 5 sets of 10, 8, 8, and 6 reps with a 15-set warm-up
Lateral raises: 4 sets of 8 reps each
Bent-over dumbbell laterals: 4 sets of 8 reps each
Dumbbell shrugs: 3 sets of 10 reps each

Upper arms
Standing barbell curls: 5 sets of 15, 10, 8, 6, and 4 reps
Incline dumbbell curls: 4 sets of 8 reps each
Concentration curls: 3 sets of 8 reps each
One-arm triceps extensions: 3 sets of 10 reps each

Forearms
Barbell wrist curls: 4 sets of 10 reps each
Reverse wrist curls: 3 sets of 10 reps each

When I first saw the workout I thought it was too much and didn't do all of it. But then when I wasn't getting big gains like I had heard people were getting I started doing all of it. Lot's of times I do one less set than it says to do. I'll skip the first step and just do the last 3 or 4. It is very rigorous and tiresome so I wouldn't doubt for one second that I'm over training.

And yes of course, I'd be interested in your diet. I need all the help I can get.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:03 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit!!!
Bro, that is way, way too much!
I'm on gear most of the time and even with the speeded recovery, I wouldn't dream of doing anywhere near as much as that and I'm known for doing brutal workouts as the guys on here will tell you!
That upper arm workout is crazy, 12 sets for biceps is too much by about 6 or 7 sets.
and only 3 sets for triceps is not enough!

Right so we need to sort your diet and training

First the training:
You could try any of the following:
This is the Dorian Yates HIT routine, It is brutal and do not attempt it if you don't have a spotter!(This is also my personal favorite)
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f69/dorians-program-575/

The next one is a 3 days per week full body routine, This is excellent!
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f69/new...ull-body-1637/

This one is for intermediates but is great
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f69/bod...mediates-1919/

The first thing you will notice with those training programs is how much less you do compared to your current program!

As for the diet I will work one out for you and post it up

Old 05-07-2011, 10:36 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Here is an article and typical mass gaining diet, How does yours compare?
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f72/dav...ing-diet-1766/

Here is a write up on Hardcore Nutrition:
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f72/har...utrition-1484/

And the follow up Harcore Training, which is also an excellent training program:
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f70/har...training-1485/

Old 05-09-2011, 04:30 AM

Post Thanks / Like

real good info here man.

I think i'll give Dorian's workout a try for now. I mixed his up on saturday and did his shoulder/bicep workout and I'm pretty sore right now, was real intense.

I'l do his for a while and see how that goes. I think I'll also up my calorie intake for a bit, just to see if I see any more strength gains. Talked to a "personal trainer" at the gym today who said at my size he didn't think I was eating enough to get stronger and that my body didn't know if it should lose weight or build muscle, so it did nothing basically. I guess I could see that. I quote personal trainer because he was basically some roided up dude who just works out there. Not that I have anything against roiders, just that, well, they have a bit of an advantage... that I want.

But really some good info in here. I'll be checking back in shortly.