Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 09:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Test E Info

Hi guys I'm thinking of doing a test e cycle in a couple months. I just want to know what to expect from a normal ten week cycle really? What sides? What positives?
Also it being the summer months around this time should I be thinking of something else rather than test e.
I'm currently on a dbol only cycle 5 weeks into a 8 week cycle. I weigh roughly 14 and a half stone been training for 4 years. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Old 04-09-2011, 10:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldnt run an oral only cycle (its a waste).

Why dont you add test now since you're already on cycle and would have to go through PCT?
Old 04-10-2011, 12:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

^^^ agreed start the test stop the d-bol 8 weeks is to long on d-bol. run the test for 12 wks at 500mg wk split evenly into 2 dosed 3 1/2 days apart. get nolva and a-dex run a-dex .5 mg eod or e3d and start nolva 2 weeks after last test inject take 20 mg wk for 4 weeks
Old 04-10-2011, 02:02 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym66 View Post
^^^ agreed start the test stop the d-bol 8 weeks is to long on d-bol. run the test for 12 wks at 500mg wk split evenly into 2 dosed 3 1/2 days apart. get nolva and a-dex run a-dex .5 mg eod or e3d and start nolva 2 weeks after last test inject take 20 mg wk for 4 weeks
I think you meant 20mg/day?
Old 04-10-2011, 05:44 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

First off, Dbol is a great steroid and works well when run on it's own, An 8 week cycle of Dbol is fine for a first cycle, There are many different views on how Dbol should be run and that it shouldn't be run on it's own, I don't agree that it shouldn't be run on it's own and I would be very interested in your views on why it shouldn't be run on it's own.
Jordan is following an old school beginners cycle, tapering up and down over the 8 week period, He is also taking the relevant protection that maybe needed on Dbol.

As for when to start Test E, First finish the dbol cycle and run your pct(if doing it that way) The general rule is time on plus pct equals the amount of time you take off from the gear, so in your case 12 to 14 weeks, obviously you can take more time off if you want but I would not suggest any less.

Run the Test at 500mg a week for 10 weeks, Make sure you have Nolva on hand in case of any sides, Many people will take Nolva throughout the whole cycle, I prefer just to have it there in case symptoms start.
As to what you can expect from this cycle, everyone is different but follow the main rules and you will see excellent gains, eat clean(Allow yourself one cheat day each week, This will help with the cravings for bad foods! It will also help to speed up your metabolism)
Make sure you get plenty of rest, You grow when you rest NOT when you train! Make sure you have a good training program that works for you. Don't go out and buy Flex magazine and try to follow the programs in it, It won't work! Find what works for you and stick to it.
Eat, Train, Sleep = Grow!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:44 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Ideal cheers cornish. I was reading you log on em I'm interested in the german volume training o may possibly do that as I need to change my program in a few weeks. What do you reckon?
Old 04-10-2011, 11:25 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

German volume training is excellent but brutal!
Read up on it and make sure you do it properly and you will see amazing gains!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Ye I will look into cc
Old 04-10-2011, 03:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

ok so tell me why you would take anything without a test base. test is what makes a man a man. just dont make sense to me. he will keep very little gains. mostly water. the old school way is less effective. imo his hormone levels will be unstable because the halflife of b-dol is 4 hours. why not feel great on test use d-bol as a kick start for a safer length of time like 4 weeks because it is toxic. yes i did mean 20mg a day for 4 wks.lol
Old 04-10-2011, 04:38 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Dianabol's half life is only 3.2 to 4.5 hours, So it should be taken at least twice a day, to achieve a somewhat even concentration of substance in the blood . Scientific tests continue to show that on days of intense workout compared to rest days, the half life of Dianabol is reduced even further so that an application 3 times daily seems sensible.

The maximum substance concentration of Dianabol reaches the blood after 1 - 3 hours. A simple dose of only 10mg results in a 5 fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in a normal male.

An effective daily dose for athletes is around 15 to 40mg/day. The dosage of Dianabol should always be coordinated with his individual goals.
Steroid novices do not need more than 15 to 20mg of Dianabol per day since this dose is enough to achieve exceptional results over a period of 8 to 10 weeks. When the effect begins to slow down, after about 8 weeks but the athlete wants to continue the cycle, The dosage of Dianabol should not be increased but an injectable steroid such as Deca at a dosage of 200mg per week should be added or Primobolan at a dosage of 200mg per week.
The use of Testosterone is not recommended at this stage as the athlete should leave some free play for later.

Excessive water retention and aromatizing can be avoided in most cases by simultaneously taking Nolvadex and Proviron.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 04-10-2011 at 04:57 PM.