View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 05:44 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

First off, Dbol is a great steroid and works well when run on it's own, An 8 week cycle of Dbol is fine for a first cycle, There are many different views on how Dbol should be run and that it shouldn't be run on it's own, I don't agree that it shouldn't be run on it's own and I would be very interested in your views on why it shouldn't be run on it's own.
Jordan is following an old school beginners cycle, tapering up and down over the 8 week period, He is also taking the relevant protection that maybe needed on Dbol.

As for when to start Test E, First finish the dbol cycle and run your pct(if doing it that way) The general rule is time on plus pct equals the amount of time you take off from the gear, so in your case 12 to 14 weeks, obviously you can take more time off if you want but I would not suggest any less.

Run the Test at 500mg a week for 10 weeks, Make sure you have Nolva on hand in case of any sides, Many people will take Nolva throughout the whole cycle, I prefer just to have it there in case symptoms start.
As to what you can expect from this cycle, everyone is different but follow the main rules and you will see excellent gains, eat clean(Allow yourself one cheat day each week, This will help with the cravings for bad foods! It will also help to speed up your metabolism)
Make sure you get plenty of rest, You grow when you rest NOT when you train! Make sure you have a good training program that works for you. Don't go out and buy Flex magazine and try to follow the programs in it, It won't work! Find what works for you and stick to it.
Eat, Train, Sleep = Grow!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0