Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 12:45 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Default Test based first cycle

I'm looking at doing my first cycle soon and I am currently thinking on it being a Test E cycle. My desired results are primarily maximising mass with an aim to keeping it relatively toned (not straying too far from toned) but I am not going to obsess over super lean mass. I know I'll be focusing on mass.

I am interested in whether any other steroids would be good to add to this cycle which a beginner could cope with and would be synergistic, mixing well, with mass as primary objective, while keeping relatively toned, keeping bodyfat low as my secondary objective.

Ive seen people mention Anavar, Masteron (though I dont know if pinning EOD with Masteron would be good for a first timer, inexperienced with pinning).

I was considering taking Test E and a low dose of an AI throughout the cycle, hopefully running the cycle for 10 weeks.

If there are test blends or synergistic steroids to be added, I am willing to consider them. Id appreciate anyones suggestions for my first cycle!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:52 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Hey dude, If this is your first cycle then 500mg of Test E per week is a good starting point, I personally prefer Sustanon 250 because you tend to hold less water with Sus.
I wouldn't add anything to the Test as it's your first cyle because you will see excellent results off the Test alone also if you do add anything and you experience side effects you won't know which drug is causing them!
You can take an AI throughout the cycle if you wish but it's not neccessary, you can just keep them on hand incase you start to experience the sides - Nolva would be fine.

Asd said I would prefer Sustanon over Test E, Less water and better gains imo, This would also be at 500mg per week - 250mg shot Monday and Thursday is a good way to go.

Have you got your pct sorted?
If not then try this one to start:
If on Test E start this 2 weeks after your last shot
If on Sustanon start this 3 weeks after your last shot
Days 1 - 7 = 100mg clomid/20mg Nolva
Days 8 - 21 = 50mg Clomid/20mg Nolva
Days 8 - 21 = 50mg Clomid/20mg Nolva
Days 22 - 28 = 20mg Nolva

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hey bud, thanks for the post! I'm comfortable with Test E for my first cycle, thinking of taking Sus or another test blend in a future cycle.

I'm worried about gyno, when I was a teenager I had a bit of gyno during puberty, swollen, sore under the nipples. It settled down, my chest still isn't perfectly flat so maybe a tiny bit of it stayed but theres no firm tissue so its probs just where I happen to store a bit of extra fat. That's why I'm interested in taking an AI. Are there any drawbacks of taking an AI or is it just pointless extra cost? If I did get sides would they be catchable in time with nolva so they weren't permanent? Just concerned I may be susceptible, or whether its nothing to worry about.

I'm really tempted to try Norma Test E or Lixus. Norma seems fairly easy to see if it's real (its weird people say on the threads something is a good/awesome fake, but then point out like 3 imperfections) so it'd give me confidence in a pharmaceutical so id be calmer taking it as a first timer and I haven't seen any Lixus fakes yet. Just need to make sure my mind is at rest so I don't do the whole cycle with dread.

Last edited by ActiveTom; 05-16-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:27 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh, additionally, to what extent is bodyfat affected by this? I think mine is currently at about 14-16% as my abs are fairly visible when in use, running skipping or posing, but not really that cut up when relaxed.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:41 AM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

Nice to read someone else's plan for first time use. Post pics of before and after we all love seeing results.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:43 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveTom View Post
Hey bud, thanks for the post! I'm comfortable with Test E for my first cycle, thinking of taking Sus or another test blend in a future cycle.

I'm worried about gyno, when I was a teenager I had a bit of gyno during puberty, swollen, sore under the nipples. It settled down, my chest still isn't perfectly flat so maybe a tiny bit of it stayed but theres no firm tissue so its probs just where I happen to store a bit of extra fat. That's why I'm interested in taking an AI. Are there any drawbacks of taking an AI or is it just pointless extra cost? If I did get sides would they be catchable in time with nolva so they weren't permanent? Just concerned I may be susceptible, or whether its nothing to worry about.

I'm really tempted to try Norma Test E or Lixus. Norma seems fairly easy to see if it's real (its weird people say on the threads something is a good/awesome fake, but then point out like 3 imperfections) so it'd give me confidence in a pharmaceutical so id be calmer taking it as a first timer and I haven't seen any Lixus fakes yet. Just need to make sure my mind is at rest so I don't do the whole cycle with dread.
Yo dude, If your concerned about gyno then I would suggest that you take Nolva from day 1 at 20mg per day through out the cycle. It's not a waste of money and it can save you a lot of stressing. It may stop the test working aswell as it should, by that I mean it might reduce the effectiveness of the Test by about 5%. I think that's perfectly acceptable, I would much rather the Test was slightly less effective than grow a pair of tits!
However, I have been doing gear for 20 years and I've only started using Nolva in the last couple of years and to be honest I don't think it makes any difference to the way gear works, I always make good gains whether on Nolva or not.

As for peoples comments on whether gear is fake or not, Well you have to remember that not all medications work on every person that's why there are so many different ones that do the same job!
A guy might get legit Norma Test and he for some reason doesn't get the results he was wanting "therefore it must be fake" even though it's 100% legit! Make sure you get your gear from a good, reliable source and you won't need to worry about it.

I f you've got any other questions or worries just ask mate, Always happy to help

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:48 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveTom View Post
Ooh, additionally, to what extent is bodyfat affected by this? I think mine is currently at about 14-16% as my abs are fairly visible when in use, running skipping or posing, but not really that cut up when relaxed.
You might find that you add a little fat, but that is just because you're on a bulk so your bound to go up a little, Just keep your diet spot on, do your cardio
you might add a little but you ain't gonna turn into Mr Blobby!

Old 05-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

CC is saying it correct bro, just stick to it and keep a cycle log here this will help you and other people who are looking for this info.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 05-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

you can keep a cycle log here: Steroid Cycle Log - Bodybuilding Forum | Weight Training | Weight Training Programs | HyperMuscles.COM Forum

Good luck bro!

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 05-17-2011, 06:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

I went to Olympic Gym in Eccles near Manchester today, gave me some motivation to keep pushing my mass while I get ready to do my first cycle.

I also went over my diet with Paul George himself, granted it was the utter basics of my diet and it was immediately obvious to me once he made me start thinking about it was that I am eating WAY less than I should be, even for a cutting diet like I am on now.

Either way, ive just hit 14% bodyfat, so I am happy probably bulking from here on in. If I tense my stomach, I have my 6 pack back (the last line across my navel isnt great), but I have just gotta accept that itll be a casualty in the next bulking phase no matter what I do, so might as well get bulking now

So youd recommend if anything, running a low dose of nolva througout a cycle rather than an AI?

At what point would you guys say someone should begin a cycle? I still have a way to go naturally, but it would be nice to have a target to aim to before I begin steroids.
I'm currently at 6ft, 77kg with 14% bodyfat, weights still going up, still working on my diet.

Last edited by ActiveTom; 05-17-2011 at 06:45 PM.