View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 12:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Hey bud, thanks for the post! I'm comfortable with Test E for my first cycle, thinking of taking Sus or another test blend in a future cycle.

I'm worried about gyno, when I was a teenager I had a bit of gyno during puberty, swollen, sore under the nipples. It settled down, my chest still isn't perfectly flat so maybe a tiny bit of it stayed but theres no firm tissue so its probs just where I happen to store a bit of extra fat. That's why I'm interested in taking an AI. Are there any drawbacks of taking an AI or is it just pointless extra cost? If I did get sides would they be catchable in time with nolva so they weren't permanent? Just concerned I may be susceptible, or whether its nothing to worry about.

I'm really tempted to try Norma Test E or Lixus. Norma seems fairly easy to see if it's real (its weird people say on the threads something is a good/awesome fake, but then point out like 3 imperfections) so it'd give me confidence in a pharmaceutical so id be calmer taking it as a first timer and I haven't seen any Lixus fakes yet. Just need to make sure my mind is at rest so I don't do the whole cycle with dread.

Last edited by ActiveTom; 05-16-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0