Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 07:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I understand what you are saying However, Remember everyone is different what is fine for one may completely mess up someone else and suggesting to people that they take nearly 3 times the recommended dose is a bit stupid don't you think?
What happens if you get someone new to steroids on the forum and reads up about taking 1 to 2mg of Oral Tren then he decides he wants to do that, do you think thats a good idea?
And my next question would be how do you know that the Information on Oral Tren has been blown all out of proportion? Where do you get your information from about this?
I would also be interested to know where he got his Tren from!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
I understand what you are saying However, Remember everyone is different what is fine for one may completely mess up someone else and suggesting to people that they take nearly 3 times the recommended dose is a bit stupid don't you think?
What happens if you get someone new to steroids on the forum and reads up about taking 1 to 2mg of Oral Tren then he decides he wants to do that, do you think thats a good idea?
And my next question would be how do you know that the Information on Oral Tren has been blown all out of proportion? Where do you get your information from about this?
I would also be interested to know where he got his Tren from!
I understand what your saying. I'm just stating my experience. I have talked to many guys who have taken it at this dosage and have had no problems. I have yet to met one person who has screwed themselves up taking oral tren. For you newbies research what you are going to put in your body before you take it. First, I recommend that you start at 750mcg and increase from there. If your body reacts ok to it increase the dosage to a max of 2mg. Only use it for a max of 3 weeks. If you try it you will see how well it works. Personally I think less than 1.5mg is a waste. Geneza oral tren is super g2g
Old 09-10-2010, 08:22 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Nice answer, and yes Geneza Oral Tren is great, I still recommend people new to Tren should start on a dosage of 250mcg a day and work up from there!(Anyone new to steroids do not start with Tren)
I had good results from 750mcg so why would I take more?
More is not always better!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:32 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Nice answer, and yes Geneza Oral Tren is great, I still recommend people new to Tren should start on a dosage of 250mcg a day and work up from there!(Anyone new to steroids do not start with Tren)
I had good results from 750mcg so why would I take more?
More is not always better!
Just try it and you will see what I'm talking about. The results just pour in very fast. Tren is not for newbies. Even though I have yet to meet anyone who has screwed themselves up using steroids, I bet its those idoits who go and take these compounds and go out drink alcohol and who knows what else.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like

fight nice guys. i appreciate all the posts and information. i am looking for strength gains without needles. not that i am afraid of needles, just would not know how to do it as this is my first experience. i have done some research( my health is very important ) and i know that you should not go over the listed dosage. i will use pct and have blood work done. i have been lifting religeously for four years and have a solid foundation for the extra strength. thanks again for the replies and concerns. i know the concern was for everybody and not just me but a friend of mine said be calm.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckzilla View Post
fight nice guys. i appreciate all the posts and information. i am looking for strength gains without needles. not that i am afraid of needles, just would not know how to do it as this is my first experience. i have done some research( my health is very important ) and i know that you should not go over the listed dosage. i will use pct and have blood work done. i have been lifting religeously for four years and have a solid foundation for the extra strength. thanks again for the replies and concerns. i know the concern was for everybody and not just me but a friend of mine said be calm.
Since you are new to this you will find out that a lot of statements are wrong. I just was letting you know about my experince. Use oral tren with accutane at the same time and no change in liver lab values. On accutane I get blood work monthly. Since you are new to this I will tell u for strengh use some halo. Strength increase with that is unholy. Just be careful with the aggresion with halo.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like

thank you brother.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:00 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Statements are not neccassarily wrong!
I am going by what I know and my own research and so was mastermindhg, alot of people have differing opinions on this subject which is how the confusion occurs! As i said before I will always advise people to try the safest route!
chuckzilla is this your first cycle or do you have experience with gear?

Old 09-12-2010, 06:12 PM

Post Thanks / Like

this is my first.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:20 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Then definately do not use Oral Tren, it is not a steroid for your first cycle.
If you don't want to do injections try something like Stanozolol(Winstrol tabs) Since stanozolol is not capable of converting to estrogen, an anti-estrogen isn't necessary when using it, gyno is not a concern even among the most sensitive. Because estrogen is also the cause of water retention, instead of the bulk look, Winstrol produces a lean, quality look with no fear of excess water retention!
I hope that's what your looking for.