Old 09-11-2010, 10:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckzilla View Post
fight nice guys. i appreciate all the posts and information. i am looking for strength gains without needles. not that i am afraid of needles, just would not know how to do it as this is my first experience. i have done some research( my health is very important ) and i know that you should not go over the listed dosage. i will use pct and have blood work done. i have been lifting religeously for four years and have a solid foundation for the extra strength. thanks again for the replies and concerns. i know the concern was for everybody and not just me but a friend of mine said be calm.
Since you are new to this you will find out that a lot of statements are wrong. I just was letting you know about my experince. Use oral tren with accutane at the same time and no change in liver lab values. On accutane I get blood work monthly. Since you are new to this I will tell u for strengh use some halo. Strength increase with that is unholy. Just be careful with the aggresion with halo.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0