Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 06:13 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Unhappy ok maby probleme !?

it been 2 week know that i start my first cycle,well bid stuff anyways ! i have 15 year of hard training behind , at 5 7 and almos 300lbs i shure do have some fat but great mass of muscle too ! looking for your answer prontly as they look very helpful for the pass 2 year i been training 4day on 5 day off 5 day on 4 day off just like that du to my work scedule. know... the stuff, i am on the tren enanthate for .375 cc edo just as the test prop.. whit some winstrol tab 50 mg a day it been 2 week know and seem to going good so far until last 2 pin. my left delt it still red and hot from 5 day ago ! is that normal ? stop pin my delt try my quad 2 day ago and ... seem that doing the same thing hurt,red,hot, hard, and a little painful i have some clomid on hand .... should a go see a doctor ... ? stop the cycle and run clomid ! ? ... iam freaking out a little . tonyght try my rigth delt for the last time for shure ! if it is doing the same thing iam donne whit this stuff ! anser plaese ! thank you in advance
Old 03-11-2012, 03:12 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 10

Happen to me b4. I guess the particle in the solution were to big for the area that I pinned. Was gone after day 4-5. I kept doing my thing. Just watch it and if hurt too bad, then ck with the doc. Remember, not all gear is made in the same way. Some hurt more than others. In addition to the combinations with the oils (eo, gso...)...Try slowly next time. Not in a push rushhhhhhhh!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

If you have been injecting and have been clean about it then you should be ok. Its probley just the gear and your body reacting to it, and it may just be that one time that maybe you had a bad injection where you moved around little more then you should or you just hit somthing on the way.

Just take some ibuprofin and put a heat pad on the area. See if it goes away. If not then take a trip to the doctors after 2-3 more days.

If you injected other muscles on your body with the same gear and had no bad reaction then it is not a infection, its probley just you hit a spot in that muscle that reacted bad to the gear. You will be ok. Please keep up updated.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Any update on the situation bro?