View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 06:13 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Unhappy ok maby probleme !?

it been 2 week know that i start my first cycle,well bid stuff anyways ! i have 15 year of hard training behind , at 5 7 and almos 300lbs i shure do have some fat but great mass of muscle too ! looking for your answer prontly as they look very helpful for the pass 2 year i been training 4day on 5 day off 5 day on 4 day off just like that du to my work scedule. know... the stuff, i am on the tren enanthate for .375 cc edo just as the test prop.. whit some winstrol tab 50 mg a day it been 2 week know and seem to going good so far until last 2 pin. my left delt it still red and hot from 5 day ago ! is that normal ? stop pin my delt try my quad 2 day ago and ... seem that doing the same thing hurt,red,hot, hard, and a little painful i have some clomid on hand .... should a go see a doctor ... ? stop the cycle and run clomid ! ? ... iam freaking out a little . tonyght try my rigth delt for the last time for shure ! if it is doing the same thing iam donne whit this stuff ! anser plaese ! thank you in advance

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0