Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 37
Default Need a couple questions answered, please

First PIP
Thighs are killing me, damn near crippled. Looks like Ive been going in the Tensor of Facia lata. Hurts to bend leg to any extreme. Feels like a real bad charlie horse. Once I bend it and try to strech the mucsle( this really hurts) it is better for a while. Like the muscle is super tight.

Next
nips are a little sore. No lumps but a little tender

Im on 12 weeks Test E from one of the board sponsors.
THis is the start of week three. 300mg twice a week.

I have HCG and am instructed to dose at 250IU the 4th and 8th week One dose each SQ.

I have clomid

The Novaldex has yet to arrive/

below is the suggested cycle

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate - 500mg/week

With proper nutrition and training program you will gain 8-12 kgs of muscles with this cycle.

PCT

WEEK 14: 40mg Tamoxifen/100mg Clomid daily
WEEK 16-18: 20mg Tamoxifen/ 50mg Clomid daily

HCG is used each 4th week @250-500iu/week

any suggestions on the thigh pain or the nips being a ;little sore. What do you recommend? Huge Tom says ask here and help will come.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:45 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

If your nips are becoming sensitive you need to start taking nolva/tamox as soon as poss, 20mg per day throughout the cycle
This should bring it under control witin a few days but make sure you continue using it.

As for the pip, the thigh is more sensitive(plenty of nerves to hit) than the glute and can be extremely painfull after an injection. I have very sensitive thighs when it comes to pinning, I only need to do a shot of 250mg of test and it almost cripples me for a couple of days, Currently I am doing 750mg of Sustanon twice a week and my legs are in constant pain.
There are a few things you can try, you can warm the oil before injecting, mix the test with Equipoise to dilute it(can be very effective), Make sure you massage the site for 10 to 15 minutes after the injection, a hot bath can also help as it helps the oil to disperse, The best way I have found to combat this is to do the injection one hour before training legs and train them hard, this works wonders for me.

You said that you are using HCG at weeks 4 and 8 at 250iu, personally I wouldn't bother with it if it's only going to be 250iu, I have never found any bennefit at that dosage and there is also the fact that it can contribute to the gyno

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 37

thanks Celt

PIP issue is solved. Simple stay away from the thighs I hit the glut Monday and no issues so I have a solution on that.'

Still waiting on the novaldex Has not arrived yet.