View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 06:45 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

If your nips are becoming sensitive you need to start taking nolva/tamox as soon as poss, 20mg per day throughout the cycle
This should bring it under control witin a few days but make sure you continue using it.

As for the pip, the thigh is more sensitive(plenty of nerves to hit) than the glute and can be extremely painfull after an injection. I have very sensitive thighs when it comes to pinning, I only need to do a shot of 250mg of test and it almost cripples me for a couple of days, Currently I am doing 750mg of Sustanon twice a week and my legs are in constant pain.
There are a few things you can try, you can warm the oil before injecting, mix the test with Equipoise to dilute it(can be very effective), Make sure you massage the site for 10 to 15 minutes after the injection, a hot bath can also help as it helps the oil to disperse, The best way I have found to combat this is to do the injection one hour before training legs and train them hard, this works wonders for me.

You said that you are using HCG at weeks 4 and 8 at 250iu, personally I wouldn't bother with it if it's only going to be 250iu, I have never found any bennefit at that dosage and there is also the fact that it can contribute to the gyno

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0