Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 12:27 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default First Cycle

I am looking for some guidance as to a good first cycle. I really am not looking to bulk up a whole lot but rather looking to shed some body fat and shred up a bit. I am 38 yrs. old have never cycled before and am looking to lose anywhere from 10-20 percent body fat while gaining lean muscle. I've been lifting naturally for years but due to my age am no longer able to keep my body fat percentage where I'd like it, and am losing muscle mass as well. I currently weigh 250 and am 6'4" tall. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Also, from the research that I've done it sounds like hgh is a pretty effective metabo. booster and will help me in my goal to lose body fat, so would it be a good supp. to work into a beginner cycle based on the goals that I've mentioned above? Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny View Post
I am looking for some guidance as to a good first cycle. I really am not looking to bulk up a whole lot but rather looking to shed some body fat and shred up a bit. I am 38 yrs. old have never cycled before and am looking to lose anywhere from 10-20 percent body fat while gaining lean muscle. I've been lifting naturally for years but due to my age am no longer able to keep my body fat percentage where I'd like it, and am losing muscle mass as well. I currently weigh 250 and am 6'4" tall. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Also, from the research that I've done it sounds like hgh is a pretty effective metabo. booster and will help me in my goal to lose body fat, so would it be a good supp. to work into a beginner cycle based on the goals that I've mentioned above? Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
hi gunny , steroids do not make you loose bf but they do make you gain muscle mass which, if your calories and diet are right will burn more fuel ie. fat . i personally think you are looking at aas for the wrong reasons . what i would suggest is researching cytomel aka t3 with a lowdose of testosterone to maintain muscle .

as for the hgh i dont think it will help you lose 25-50lbs of fat, also gh must be run for a minimum of 6 to 12months and it will take a few months to see results .
Old 08-12-2010, 03:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Jake, thank you for the advice. I'll definitely start looking into your suggestions.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Cardio+Diet are first 2 a must for this purpose.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 08-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

By diet I did not mean a strict one, just cut some calories and junk food, put accent on qualitative food + fruits and vegetables.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 08-12-2010, 07:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 2

hey gunny this is in the nutrition section check it out

https://www.hypermuscles.com/f68/pos...lean-list-199/
Old 08-12-2010, 08:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a ton for the feedback, and thanks for the link. I will definitely refer to it as I make adjustments to my diet. I do pretty well with my food intake, I'm just getting to that age where healthy metabolism, muscle mass, and body fat percentage are hard to come by, so I figured that I would start looking into supplementing that which age is taking away. I've looked at some of the health spas concerning hormone replacement therapy etc, most of which are prescribing test. cypionate treatments for people in my age range, so I thought that might be a good starting point in trying to reach my goals of losing some body fat, gaining back some energy, and trying to add lean muscle. Thanks again for your time and all of the great feedback.

Last edited by admin; 08-13-2010 at 12:02 PM. Reason: no asking for sources! look at our sponsors!

Tags
beginner cycle questions