Old 08-12-2010, 05:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny View Post
I am looking for some guidance as to a good first cycle. I really am not looking to bulk up a whole lot but rather looking to shed some body fat and shred up a bit. I am 38 yrs. old have never cycled before and am looking to lose anywhere from 10-20 percent body fat while gaining lean muscle. I've been lifting naturally for years but due to my age am no longer able to keep my body fat percentage where I'd like it, and am losing muscle mass as well. I currently weigh 250 and am 6'4" tall. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Also, from the research that I've done it sounds like hgh is a pretty effective metabo. booster and will help me in my goal to lose body fat, so would it be a good supp. to work into a beginner cycle based on the goals that I've mentioned above? Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
hi gunny , steroids do not make you loose bf but they do make you gain muscle mass which, if your calories and diet are right will burn more fuel ie. fat . i personally think you are looking at aas for the wrong reasons . what i would suggest is researching cytomel aka t3 with a lowdose of testosterone to maintain muscle .

as for the hgh i dont think it will help you lose 25-50lbs of fat, also gh must be run for a minimum of 6 to 12months and it will take a few months to see results .

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0