Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 03:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default cycle for father, 51 yr old

whats up bros...
My dad is 51 and hes trying to lean out and just got done clen a few months ago. I told him to get on hgh but its pricey so i doubt that he will do it. Whats a good cycle for an older person to lean out with low side effects?
Old 11-26-2010, 04:26 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

whats up bro? i think a clen/t3 stack is about as good as it gets for leaning out. but me personally, i would just suggest cleaning up the diet and doing a good bit of cardio. and at his age, he could prob benefit greatly from some test. i wouldnt recommend much bc it will make him hold more water weight. but 200 mg a week or so usually gives older men ideal test levels
Old 11-26-2010, 04:41 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I agree with DudeFromAtl, Clean up the diet and add cardio but I would run Primobolan at 400mg/week for at least 12 weeks this will give you great results, I would run Anavar for the first 6 weeks, and I would also run low dose test throughout the cycle(200 to 250mg per week).
I'm not a fan of T3 as it tends to eat muscle! or it does for me anyway!
If you do go with the Clen/T3 cycle make sure the protein intake is high to reduce muscle loss, and again run low dose Test which will also help with muscle preservation.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:04 AM

Post Thanks / Like

yea, ive never run t3, but evidentally the main issue with it is the muscle wasting. from everything ive read, test is the only way to combat it, but if his fathers main concern is leaning out, and hes not a bodybuilder, this may not be too much of a concern. the other issue with t3 seems to be hair. evidentally a low dose of t3 causes hair to grow like crazy, but once you pass a certain point, people tend to start losing hair. i dont know how to figure out which dose is right for each person, as everyone responds differently. but again this is just what ive read, i have no personal experience.

cc, did you notice any kind of change in your hair while taking t3? and how much were you taking?
Old 11-26-2010, 05:15 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeFromAtl View Post
yea, ive never run t3, but evidentally the main issue with it is the muscle wasting. from everything ive read, test is the only way to combat it, but if his fathers main concern is leaning out, and hes not a bodybuilder, this may not be too much of a concern. the other issue with t3 seems to be hair. evidentally a low dose of t3 causes hair to grow like crazy, but once you pass a certain point, people tend to start losing hair. i dont know how to figure out which dose is right for each person, as everyone responds differently. but again this is just what ive read, i have no personal experience.

cc, did you notice any kind of change in your hair while taking t3? and how much were you taking?

Hey bro, no change in my hair while taking T3, Only the muscle loss!, I went up to an absolute max of 100mcg per day, if your going to use it work up to max dosage slowly, it's a very effective thyroid hormone and should be used with caution! It does lean you out extremely well, especially when run with the Clen. It would have been fine if I'd run test with it(I'll know better next time)

grizzly978 does your dad actually train? I assumed when you where asking about cycles that he did.
If he dosen't then just run the Clen at 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and so on.
Clen is excellent for leaning out, my mum swears by it! She's 65 and well impressed as she has a six pack!
Just make that he cuts calories when on Clen and it will do the rest!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 11-26-2010 at 05:20 AM.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:34 PM

Post Thanks / Like

65 with a 6 pack?!?! fml, im 29 and havent ever had a 6 pack, lol
Old 11-27-2010, 03:32 AM

Post Thanks / Like

alright thanks for the feedback. He is thinking hgh but I told him he should run some test ethanate 500 mgs wk, and some primo at 400 mgs wk to lean out. Maybe throw in some clen at the beginning or end of the cycle. He used to bodybuild but that was years ago so nothing crazy will be ran
Old 11-27-2010, 03:33 AM

Post Thanks / Like

yeah my dad trains about 6 days a week . he goes hard for an old dude