VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeFromAtl View Post
yea, ive never run t3, but evidentally the main issue with it is the muscle wasting. from everything ive read, test is the only way to combat it, but if his fathers main concern is leaning out, and hes not a bodybuilder, this may not be too much of a concern. the other issue with t3 seems to be hair. evidentally a low dose of t3 causes hair to grow like crazy, but once you pass a certain point, people tend to start losing hair. i dont know how to figure out which dose is right for each person, as everyone responds differently. but again this is just what ive read, i have no personal experience.

cc, did you notice any kind of change in your hair while taking t3? and how much were you taking?

Hey bro, no change in my hair while taking T3, Only the muscle loss!, I went up to an absolute max of 100mcg per day, if your going to use it work up to max dosage slowly, it's a very effective thyroid hormone and should be used with caution! It does lean you out extremely well, especially when run with the Clen. It would have been fine if I'd run test with it(I'll know better next time)

grizzly978 does your dad actually train? I assumed when you where asking about cycles that he did.
If he dosen't then just run the Clen at 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and so on.
Clen is excellent for leaning out, my mum swears by it! She's 65 and well impressed as she has a six pack!
Just make that he cuts calories when on Clen and it will do the rest!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 11-26-2010 at 05:20 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0