Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 01:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Cool 1st cycle

Ok here is my plan for my first cycle of test 250, 10-12 weeks at 500 a week, but not shure when to start my pct? pct will be tamox 40mg every day and clomid 50mg every day for week 1&2, tamox 20mg and clomid 25mg every day for weeks 3-6, Would you say this is a good starting plan for a first timer? any suggestions? I am 5'9" 187 pounds
Old 01-19-2012, 01:30 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Age?
How long have you been training?
What is your training program?
How is your diet?
Which Test is it that you plan on using?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:04 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I am 42, I have been in and out of the gym most of my life I have realy commited to training for about 6 months now. Right now I am trying to bulk up lifting heavy with low reps, I am doing something every day if not lifting I am on the treadmill. My diet is high protien no white grain only whole wheat lots of fruits and veg, and i only drink water. as for the test i am not shure, i havent gotten anything yet just trying to make some sence out of all of this and figure out what I need before hand. Thanks for any help
Old 01-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

First off I'm still a beginner I just want to pass to you what was passed to me.

I'm not sure what your body fat is I just wanted to let you know that the higher the body fat the more likely it is you will get sides. If your over 20% keep that in mind.

My first cycle looked like this
Weeks 1-12 Test e 250 pinned twice a week 1ml sun 1 ml wed= 500 a week
Weeks 1-4 dbol 20-40 mg every day split into two doses
Aridmidex .25mg eod to keep estrogen down
Pct for test e should start 2 weeks after your last pin
and you can run nolva or aromasin and Clomid.

You should elaborate on you work out routine though so we can get a better idea of what your doing in the gym

Did I leave anything out my more expierenced bros?
Old 01-19-2012, 04:02 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

It would be good if you could put up a copy of your workout routine, that way we can adjust it if needed.

What skinnguy has said pretty much sums it up as far as the gear goes,
Depending on which Test you use dictates how long it should be before starting PCT,
As skinny said Test E would be 14 days after your last pin where as something like Sustanon, PCT would start 18 to 21 days after the last pin.

As for PCT, what you have suggested is fine although I personally stay away from Clomid as the sides can be pretty intollerable.
I use 40mg per day of Nolva for the first week then 20mg of Nolva per day for the following 14 days.

It would also be a good idea to have some Nolva/Tamoxifen close by when on cycle just in case the sides start to show!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

The only thing I have to add is make sure you have nolva on hand from the start!
Old 01-19-2012, 08:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like

thanks everyone for the replys i am not going to jump in till i feel i am ready to do so, and i belieave i need to read up more, as I said before I am new to this so I still have alot of questions. Another thing that I cant figure out is the subject of a needle there are plenty of posts on the different sizes and what is the best to use i plan on using a 3cc/mL 23G x 1" Now my question is how will I know the proper dosage if every thing i am taking is mg, sorry it may be a dumb question but i have never delt with needles before and i have looked at conversion charts but can't find one that will apply to what i need it for .

test 250mg=?
Novadex 40mg=?
20mg=?
clomid 50mg=?
25mg=?

Last edited by h2oman123; 01-19-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oman123 View Post
thanks everyone for the replys i am not going to jump in till i feel i am ready to do so, and i belieave i need to read up more, as I said before I am new to this so I still have alot of questions. Another thing that I cant figure out is the subject of a needle there are plenty of posts on the different sizes and what is the best to use i plan on using a 3cc/mL 23G x 1" Now my question is how will I know the proper dosage if every thing i am taking is mg, sorry it may be a dumb question but i have never delt with needles before and i have looked at conversion charts but can't find one that will apply to what i need it for .

test 250mg=?
Novadex 40mg=?
20mg=?
clomid 50mg=?
25mg=?
Nolva and Clomid are Orals(pills or liquid)

When you see test e 250mg that means there is 250 mg testosterone per 1ml oil. your syringe will be marked in ml. So 1 ml of 250mg twice a week will give you the 500 mgs a week your after. You want to split it up to help keep your test levels from spiking and falling. The ester attached tells you how often you have to pin.
When pinning for the first time remember to change the needle on the front of the syringe to a new one after loading it. It will hurt a lot less. Also when I pinned my quad the first time it was really sore for a while, this gets easier.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like

thanks skinny guy and everyone for all your replies, you have been a big help to me trying to understand all of this i am going to take your advice and try and bring my body fat down under 20 and continue to read up on cycles before i dive in, but when i do i would like to be prepared as I could possibly be.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:26 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

Smart decision on the body fat thing no one wants to deal wit gyno for no reason. Start a journal here and post your daily work outs and food intake this will help a lot to really see what your doing. I have one going in the contest thread but will pick my other one back up in the journal section once it over again.