Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2015, 08:30 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

It took me a good while to really learn the connection between mind and muscle my dad taught me most of it simple tricks like when training back think of your arms as hooks and picture in your mind that muscle actually doing it. The mind is so powerful the most powerful tool we can use little things if your used to counting your reps just by changing and count backwards I will get 2 extra reps it's crazy how when you do have the connection your focus and pumps are great. When I first started training I never would have thought I could get a pump in my back like I could in my biceps but if ur mind is there it all can be done. These days I'm focused on separation of muscles and I'm still learning little mind tricks to get that connection even better. I think great form helps with the mind and muscle a lot as well. I still love the gym the dedication and the fact that the body is so complex that I still learn stuff everyday that I can apply. Good shit

Tags
cycle training, mind muscle connection, training