Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training

Training Everything from training routines to videos.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2022, 12:45 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 29
Default Buff to get Buffer – The foam rolling game changer that will boost your recovery.....

Lower Extremities
NOTE: If you want to see the pictures for lower extremities, click Buff to get Buffer for PDF

Gastrocnemius/Soleus: The calves are an area where the buffer truly shines. In the past I have always experienced difficulties and significant pain when attempting to release these areas using conventional methods. This was immediately resolved after my first buffering experience. If you have calf tissue issues the buffer might be your savior.
Plantar Fascia: This area is not appropriate for buffering and should instead be addressed with a lacrosse ball or similar implement.
Peroneals/Tibialis Anterior: Buffering is moderately effective in this region. Unfortunately as mentioned in the beginning, if your Tibialis Anterior is constantly exhibiting compromised tissue quality, self myofascial might be a band aid for inappropriate programming, movement, and related structural balance. I would therefore stress primarily addressing the latter as opposed to understanding new methods of self myofascial release in this particular compartment.
Tensor Fascia Latae, Anterior Gluteus Medius, Gluteus Minimus: Buffering should serve as the initial wave of release to address the broader areas. After sufficient buffering has addressed the majority of tissue in the region, I would strongly suggest a second sweep with a lacrosse ball in the more concentrated areas to obtain a more precise release.
IT Band: I would not recommend buffering this area as foam rolling this segment is a controversial topic. If you are comfortable with rolling this area, I would strongly recommend utilizing the broad strokes of a foam roller and attempting to fully understand why this area may be exhibiting consistent compromised tone.
Vastus Lateralis: This is an ideal area for buffering as the groove and broad nature of the fibers seems to be very receptive to the type of pressure offered by the buffer. This is one of my favorite areas to apply the buffer.
Rectus Femoris: A combination of broad roller strokes and concentrated buffering either in vertical columns or segmented rows seems to be ideal.
Vastus Medialis: This is another area that seems to be well suited for buffering. I would recommend broad buffer strokes to start and finishing with a lacrosse ball if further precise release is desired.
Quadriceps: As mentioned before, this large muscle group seems to be very receptive to buffering and should be a primary target for broad buffering strokes.
Glueteus Maximus and Medius: Although some of my friends swear that a concentrated blast of buffering in a cross legged position can properly address tone, I much prefer utilizing a lacrosse ball even if this option usually results in gritted teeth, yelps and contorted faces with every pass.
Piriformis: Similar to the Gluteus complex, I would not consider the priformis an ideal buffering location but would instead strongly recommend the precise concentrated pinning approach of a lacrosse ball.
Adductors: This area is ideal for buffering and is one of the main reasons why I strongly recommend the tool to any serious weightlifter. In the past I would typically spend inordinate amount of time pseudohumping various medicine balls or barbells attempting to release nasty adductor trigger points. Fortunately, the buffer obtains the same results in less time, less pain, with more precision, and in a somewhat less awkward manner. You will still garner weird looks from unaware gym goers, but at least you will not be identified as the creepy dude with the foam roller fetish. If you are a male, be sure to cup your prized jewels unless you intend to exchange your pair for a Darwin Award.
Hamstrings: Similar to the adductors, this area seems to be very receptive to buffering. If the region is especially troublesome, I would suggest following buffering with time spent rolling against a barbell and once again reanalyzing the inappropriate programming, movement, and related structural balance that might be eliciting this response.

Conclusion: Similar to most tools in the gym, the buffer is a tool and should be treated as such. It will compliment your original techniques and add another dimension to your recovery strategies. Since the car buffer only costs between $20-30, I consider this purchase a no brainer especially when factoring the saved time and money that can now be redistributed to your ever-growing coffee fund.

Never leave home without it!