Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 08:38 AM
ronaldobrown

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Tired of diets!

I worked long and hard against my fat, people advised me to take diet pills but I am afraid because I have heard bad things about this method. Let me know if someone has a diet and if you have had good results, because I've done it all and instead I think I gained more.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

In my opinion any form of diet pill that is avalable over the counter will not work! The only ones that do work are the ones that have to be prescribed by a doctor but there is no need to take these medications!
As said above, sort you diet, eat six times a day in small healthy quantities make sure you train and exercise regularly and the fat will come off!
There is plenty of info on this forum with regards to diet, training and exercise, so have a read through and see what you think,we're all very happy to help in anyway we can, if you have any questions feel free to ask we are like a family on here and will always help.
I am happy to help you with training and exercise advice, one of the other guys will be able to help you with the diet.
Welcome to the forum

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:02 PM
eastabos1

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I like to add a bit of clen to my diet. I think it really does the trick along with a good diet. And if you feel safe enough on the clen throw in some T3 and that will really speed up your weight loss. I been on Te and clen for 7days and have already lost 9lbs.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

how much do you weigh bro and how much you trying to lose ?

obviously if your already quite lean its hard to get those last few lbs off ....
Old 06-05-2010, 01:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

I know what you mean mate, I hit almost 270lbs in January of 09. Lost about 50lbs of that until now, to start with I hadn't a clue what I was doing but I know now I'm just lacking the motivation at the moment. I'd go with CC's advice, it's what I did eventually. Eat anywhere between 5 and 8 times a day being careful to calculate your intake, and keep cardio consistent and frequent if you need to loose a lot, advice I should listen to myself really. Be good to hear your answer to Rob's question. It's not really difficult it's just consistency and staying motivated. It's what you want out of it, life can get in the way from time to time but try and stay on track it'll be worth it. As for diet pills, as the guys have said none really do as they state but I find when you're doing cardio they help with extra energy and thats all, you can do the same with an ECA stack. Anyways I wish you luck, anybody else reading have any motivational tips for us both I'd like to hear 'em.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhon01 View Post
I have a terrible diet that is catching up with me. I want to be fit and healthy but i dont know what food and exercise to do and eat. i need to lose a pound or two but thats not i want this. please give me exercise and breakfast lunch and dinner foods. thanks so much in advance!

This has been edited! If you continue to advertise you will be banned!
Heres the bodybuilder's food list. great place to start if the food not on this list you shouldn't be eating it :-D
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f30/pos...eat-clean-list

i would be happy to help anyone with there diet needs
also check out the links in my signature
https://www.hypermuscles.com/f68/nutr...y-bulider-983/

Last edited by Iwant2grow; 07-13-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhon01 View Post
I have a terrible diet that is catching up with me. I want to be fit and healthy but i dont know what food and exercise to do and eat. i need to lose a pound or two but thats not i want this. please give me exercise and breakfast lunch and dinner foods. thanks so much in advance!

Old 08-25-2010, 04:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

I use a ckd diet for cutting it spares muscle and eats fat lost 40 pounds in three mounths
Old 03-29-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Hi,
If you are exhausted with your diet plan then try to use some other diet plan with various varieties of foods....