Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 04:00 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Diet for my guy to gain more weight..ideas?

Ok,
So I decided to ask you guys since you all have so much great info...
Here's the deal...
My fiance is 38, 6'3" and weighs 250. All muscle, he has been training for about 6 years. It is his total passion.
Problem is he works at a coal mine, 12-14 hours a day and is having a hard time keeping weight on.
We belong to a gym and we have a huge Cybex gym in our home..so training is not a problem, maybe some advice on food, supps and a bulking routine?
Any help or information you guys could give would be appreciated!

Thanks soooo much!
FLBarbie04
Old 06-08-2010, 11:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 3

How many times a week is he lifting?Whats his calorie intake daily?What kind of rountine is he following?How many hours of sleep does he get?
Old 06-08-2010, 06:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Meathead....

He lifts about 5-6 times a week.. usually 5, basic rotation on body parts I am sure. We are trying to plan new routine for more gains.

Depending on work schedule I try to feed him lots of protein and carbs. I think lately it is about 5-7500 calories a day.

Again, that night shift messes with his sleep...getting about 8 hours from like 8:30am until 4 or 5pm, then up eats and goes to gym on way to work. Sometimes I even wake him up, take him a tray of food...he eats and goes right back to sleep about lunchtime.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hes lifting to many times a week.I work nights also so i know how that messes with you but it can be done.I would say not to lift more than 4 x a week to maxamize his gains and stick with the basics.(squat,deadlift,bench press)When i am bulking i usually lift every other day starting with legs/shoulders on day one,chest/biceps on day 2 and back/triceps on day 3.If he starts on a monday the first week,then wed,then fri then sun the following week it will be tue then thur and finally sat then repeat again.On a side note hes eating plenty so he should be growing like a weed unless hes over trained
Old 06-08-2010, 07:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks MH,
I'll show him this post. Waiting on other supps to arrive then he is changing everything up to this new workout and see what happens. In your opinion ..he does get a workout at his job, hangs beltline, which is very heavy...and sweats like crazy...so more carbs or protein? He is low bodyfat without even trying, huge shoulders, legs need more bulk and he wants to be thicker. So if he gets a workout at work should he do shoulders and back less at gym or just lift a different way?

I Have always been around BB's but his situation is new to me, usually people want to shed bodyfat.

I need to tone and lose about 20 more pounds to be happy but we women are never happy...lol.

I appreciate all your help.
Also sent you a PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like

No i have a very laborous job myself and i still hit back and legs the hardest.You have to remember your legs equal up to 1/2 you body almost they can take alot of punishment same goes for your back its the biggest muscle group on your upper body.I have found you have to cycle your training in these types of jobs during the seasons.In the winter it will be easier to put size on then in the summer b/c of the liquid consumption we have to do to be hydrated.You should have him on 50%carbs/45%protein and 5%fats.If that still doesn t work which i highly doubt that it won t.You can put him on my secret recipe bulking shake(not a secret anymore lol)you take a 1 liter cup 4 scoops of ice cream, 2 scoops of muscle milks cyto gainer and fill about half way with whole milk and blend.Drink this before bed and you will put the lbs on.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure he'll like that shake! Thanks for all the info!!! I do appreciate it. Just made him some lunch and a few shakes...=)
Old 06-08-2010, 09:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Not a problem.Thats what these boards are for helping one another reach our goals or find info from people that have been there done that.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Diet to gain more weight? Then eat more food. More vegies and have some workout routines to gain some muscles.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:13 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

i doubt he is getting 5000-7500 cals aday. if he where he would not lose weight. i would say track his diet on Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels, nutritional information and analysis – NutritionData.com to see how much me is really eating. then up the cals by 500 a week until he starts to gain. stick with compound lifts to shorten the workout up.