Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2014, 12:13 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 20
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 44
Likes (Received): 34
Default Time between cycles

So I just finished 8 weeks of test prop from kalpa, I gained 16lbs and maintained my BF, I could have cut bf while gaining but didn't do cardio. I'm just getting big right now, so I have a cycle of sust 350 and d Bol that I've been saving, just wondering how long I should wait before starting this one?
Old 06-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by paige View Post
So I just finished 8 weeks of test prop from kalpa, I gained 16lbs and maintained my BF, I could have cut bf while gaining but didn't do cardio. I'm just getting big right now, so I have a cycle of sust 350 and d Bol that I've been saving, just wondering how long I should wait before starting this one?
there is no reason to break !!!!
Old 06-10-2014, 04:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard a good rule is to be off as long as you were on?
Old 06-10-2014, 04:59 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by paige View Post
i've heard a good rule is to be off as long as you were on?
yes tht if you were actually doing a real cycle.. What ur doing is next to nothing on mg,s and time.. For this cycle tht ur on'...

You get what u put into ur gains.....
Old 06-10-2014, 07:28 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

We all know how hard it is to 'come off' steroids at the end of our cycle, so putting aside any possible side effects from staying on continuously you need to weigh up whether or not you are prepared to stay on continuously for a very long time.

It's habit forming. If you don't take a break now, when will you take a break? If you can't stop for a while after each cycle now, when will you?

I'm not knocking anyone who does stay on continuously, that's their choice. I just think we should be aware that although steroids aren't highly addictive like cocaine etc they can be have an addictive effect if we aren't careful.

I've only done a few cycles and used the time on = time off rule. We're all different though. For example, I've got kids and won't be having any more, so I've no worries about sperm production. I'm older than most and as such not too worried about the long term damage to my cardiovascular system (I'm very conservative with my doses anyway).

But I would view things differently if I were 20 years younger - in both respects. When I was twenty, it never occurred to me that I would still be working out when in was in my fifties. I am though and I'm glad my health allows it.

It's a personal choice obviously. But I would urge you to consider your long term health and not take risks just for the sake of taking a few months off here and there.

Just the opinion of an old fart who probably sees things differently to the younger 'indestructible' members.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

we all know how hard it is to 'come off' steroids at the end of our cycle, so putting aside any possible side effects from staying on continuously you need to weigh up whether or not you are prepared to stay on continuously for a very long time.

It's habit forming. If you don't take a break now, when will you take a break? If you can't stop for a while after each cycle now, when will you?

I'm not knocking anyone who does stay on continuously, that's their choice. I just think we should be aware that although steroids aren't highly addictive like cocaine etc they can be have an addictive effect if we aren't careful.

I've only done a few cycles and used the time on = time off rule. We're all different though. For example, i've got kids and won't be having any more, so i've no worries about sperm production. I'm older than most and as such not too worried about the long term damage to my cardiovascular system (i'm very conservative with my doses anyway).

But i would view things differently if i were 20 years younger - in both respects. When i was twenty, it never occurred to me that i would still be working out when in was in my fifties. I am though and i'm glad my health allows it.

It's a personal choice obviously. But i would urge you to consider your long term health and not take risks just for the sake of taking a few months off here and there.

Just the opinion of an old fart who probably sees things differently to the younger 'indestructible' members.

i highly agree with breaking.. I break as well.. But for someone to say im going to break after only doing freakin prop for 8 weeks is just ludicris and totally mis-imformed at when to and when not to...
Old 06-10-2014, 09:33 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

think its personal choice
rule of thumb is time on plus pct = time off this is what have done uptill now
but 8 weeks of prop issnt a long cycle
and how long is your 350mg cycle that have planned
Old 06-10-2014, 01:31 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

The point I'm really trying to make is that regardless of what the cycle actually was, doing PCT is a good habit to get into, whereas not doing PCT is probably not.

Again, not knocking anyone for not doing PCT (honest). Taking AAS is such a personal choice, that there is no right and wrong way. I'm just trying to make those reading this stop and think and then make their own informed decision.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:25 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 50

I have heard the "spoken" rule of on and off being equal times as well, that would be what I would personally follow for myself !!

Last edited by BigBabs; 06-10-2014 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Error
Old 06-10-2014, 03:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like

My sust cycle is :

1-10-sustaxyl 500mg per week split into two inj.
1-5- dbol at 50mgs per day

Pct I have Nolva clomid and an AI

The first week I was going to front load the sust two injections of 350mgs then go down to 500 for the rest, I'm unsure on that still though.