Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

we all know how hard it is to 'come off' steroids at the end of our cycle, so putting aside any possible side effects from staying on continuously you need to weigh up whether or not you are prepared to stay on continuously for a very long time.

It's habit forming. If you don't take a break now, when will you take a break? If you can't stop for a while after each cycle now, when will you?

I'm not knocking anyone who does stay on continuously, that's their choice. I just think we should be aware that although steroids aren't highly addictive like cocaine etc they can be have an addictive effect if we aren't careful.

I've only done a few cycles and used the time on = time off rule. We're all different though. For example, i've got kids and won't be having any more, so i've no worries about sperm production. I'm older than most and as such not too worried about the long term damage to my cardiovascular system (i'm very conservative with my doses anyway).

But i would view things differently if i were 20 years younger - in both respects. When i was twenty, it never occurred to me that i would still be working out when in was in my fifties. I am though and i'm glad my health allows it.

It's a personal choice obviously. But i would urge you to consider your long term health and not take risks just for the sake of taking a few months off here and there.

Just the opinion of an old fart who probably sees things differently to the younger 'indestructible' members.

i highly agree with breaking.. I break as well.. But for someone to say im going to break after only doing freakin prop for 8 weeks is just ludicris and totally mis-imformed at when to and when not to...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0