Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews
View Poll Results: What method you prefer?
Web site orderding 6 75.00%
Email ordering 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 10:41 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607
Question Ordering via Email VS Web Site?

Why would someone opt for ordering via email instead of ordering via web-site?

What method you prefer and why?

Old 02-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

EMAIL - There is a few ways to look at it. To me ordering from a email, you are most likely ordering product from somones kitchen. Meaning there making it out of there home and selling it to you. To me this is a unsafe way to use juice, is it cheaper yes but at what cost. And most likely if you order from a email, the person probley has your order info in there house, to ship to you and who knows if they are still that person and not the FBI. Very Dangerous.

Website - Ordering from a more professional seller, who is selling both lab and human grade. Which i think is alot more safer. The products are widely used and you never hear of any problems, you also have a website to go back to incase there are any problems and they take care of you usually.

Website is alot more safe in quality. The good ones will destroy your information. And both you and the website is safe because its being shipped across the boarder.

I cant trust somone via email because you never really no who they are. If its online and somthing went wrong where they got caught by feds, the webite will be shutdown and destroyed.

My pick is via website.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by mth496 View Post
EMAIL - There is a few ways to look at it. To me ordering from a email, you are most likely ordering product from somones kitchen. Meaning there making it out of there home and selling it to you. To me this is a unsafe way to use juice, is it cheaper yes but at what cost. And most likely if you order from a email, the person probley has your order info in there house, to ship to you and who knows if they are still that person and not the FBI. Very Dangerous.

Website - Ordering from a more professional seller, who is selling both lab and human grade. Which i think is alot more safer. The products are widely used and you never hear of any problems, you also have a website to go back to incase there are any problems and they take care of you usually.

Website is alot more safe in quality. The good ones will destroy your information. And both you and the website is safe because its being shipped across the boarder.

I cant trust somone via email because you never really no who they are. If its online and somthing went wrong where they got caught by feds, the webite will be shutdown and destroyed.

My pick is via website.
Disagree with you on the first point, Just because ordering is by email does not mean that the person does not have a professional set up.
Many legit and well respected websites use email for ordering.

Disagree with you on the second point, Just because a website says they destroy your information does not mean they will! Any one that knows anything about computers will know, it does not matter how well you delete something there will still be traces on the computer even if the hard drive is wiped!!!

Disagree with you on a third point, a nice looking well represented website does not always mean its legit!
The easiest way to con someone is by filling them with a false sense of security.

When it comes down to it, it does not matter if its order by website or email, what matters is the service and the product

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:59 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 10

Yeap!!! What ^^^^ he said ^^^. I stay w/ email. At least in this line of "hobbie".
Old 02-25-2012, 01:46 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I said that the good websites will destroy your personal info. I rather have a website that is selling products that is widely used and have alot of feedback.

I have myself used a email and i received oil and vitamin pills, and i was being sent to this guy from people who were members of his service for a long time. If only i stuck with the forums sponsor would i have saved money and a infection. That was the first and last time for me. I always hear about people getting infections and it always comes from email services so i stay clear.

But if its a well known email and there products and used by a big group then thats great, i see that aswell. So it just depends on what you want to do.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:56 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Just you a sponsor on HM as The staff investigate any potential sponsor! To there best of there abilities!

B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mth496 View Post
I said that the good websites will destroy your personal info. I rather have a website that is selling products that is widely used and have alot of feedback.

I have myself used a email and i received oil and vitamin pills, and i was being sent to this guy from people who were members of his service for a long time. If only i stuck with the forums sponsor would i have saved money and a infection. That was the first and last time for me. I always hear about people getting infections and it always comes from email services so i stay clear.

But if its a well known email and there products and used by a big group then thats great, i see that aswell. So it just depends on what you want to do.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:32 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

HyperMuscles is great and the sponsors are great. Its just my preference.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:47 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 199
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 607

So basically with email service the problem is fear of getting bad quality?
But the same can be via web-site however in this case posting link and info on forums will stop his sales but in case with emails, seller(scammer) can simple make another email which is easier instead of getting new site which involves creating new design and buying new domain.

Some people prefer email because as they think this is more secure as emails are kept on other server and always deleted.

What do you guys think about this?

Old 02-25-2012, 07:07 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

What I meant was I prefer email ordering but only if it's linked to a reputable website in some way, I'm not happy about ording directly through the website with the shopping basket etc. Too much info can be stored on the website servers without the knowledge of the website owner.
I prefer to order from a website via email because like Huge Tom says, the website and email account will be held on 2 different servers which is a lot more secure.

I would never order from someone that just used an email and a pricelist that is sent on request, This costs nothing to set up and makes it extremely easy for scammers to do their worst!
Of course the same can be said for people who set up sites on free servers, so they can build the site and it is hosted for free, you have to be so careful these days.
You can see how easy it is to be scammed.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:53 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Yes celt said it perfect right there. Thats the exact best way to make things work. To have both is cool. Because the people who buy alot should use email. But i think the average user could just try the website check out.