View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

EMAIL - There is a few ways to look at it. To me ordering from a email, you are most likely ordering product from somones kitchen. Meaning there making it out of there home and selling it to you. To me this is a unsafe way to use juice, is it cheaper yes but at what cost. And most likely if you order from a email, the person probley has your order info in there house, to ship to you and who knows if they are still that person and not the FBI. Very Dangerous.

Website - Ordering from a more professional seller, who is selling both lab and human grade. Which i think is alot more safer. The products are widely used and you never hear of any problems, you also have a website to go back to incase there are any problems and they take care of you usually.

Website is alot more safe in quality. The good ones will destroy your information. And both you and the website is safe because its being shipped across the boarder.

I cant trust somone via email because you never really no who they are. If its online and somthing went wrong where they got caught by feds, the webite will be shutdown and destroyed.

My pick is via website.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0