Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2018, 02:43 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 29
Default My Review of GBN services..

I just want to thank GBN for the outstanding customer service I received from my most recent purchase. The website is very easy to navigate and the product line is very extensive. Great products at great prices coupled with great customer service....you can't ask for much more. Thanks Huge Tom and CC.

I place an order for 12wk cycle of Kapla brand cut mix. I had my ancillaries already on hand so I was g2g there. My shipment arrived in a very timely manor especially for being an international parcel. Packaging was very discreet and everything was very secure and well packed. This was actually my first time using the Kapla brand so I was a little unsure how I would to this product line. I was also a little hesitant in ordering this product due to the amount of volume I would be injecting EOD to reach my desired dosage....but I took a chance anyways. I am glad to say that this is one of the best blends I have used in years. I responded very well adding approximately 10lbs of lean body mass while also losing about 2% BF. This is a great product for those willing to try a cut mix. There was only some slight discomfort at the injection site with it subsiding in usually less than a day. I would definitely order this product again.

Since then I have recently placed another order with GBN and so far the ordering process has been the same....quick and painless. Just waiting for my products to arrive any day now.

A big thanks to Huge Tom and CC for making this such an easy process and providing great quality product lines.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:06 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 52
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 136

The kalpa products I've tried have all worked well for me too. It's a little more expensive but worth the money.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:03 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
The kalpa products I've tried have all worked well for me too. It's a little more expensive but worth the money.
Thats great ta hear. Have you tried any other product line GBN offers?
Old 11-28-2018, 07:36 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 52
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 136

I haven't. After repping a couple months i had so much gear laying around and still do. I'm tryin to come off but those vials make my eyes water. I'm going from 3 tears of blasting and cruising to just gh during pct then off of everything. Shit is hard lol
Old 11-28-2018, 08:18 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...I have to come off everything now...not because I want to but I am having surgery after fracturing a bone in my left foot. I am thinking about running a low dose GH along with some BPC-157 post surgery to help with the healing process. But I will be clean afterwords and ready to start a new cycle.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:14 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
absolutely the truth
Old 11-30-2018, 01:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
Thats great ta hear. Have you tried any other product line GBN offers?
I have not.....yet. I plan on doing a little research on some of your other product lines and see what I would like best. Thanks again Tom.