Old 11-28-2018, 02:43 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default My Review of GBN services..

I just want to thank GBN for the outstanding customer service I received from my most recent purchase. The website is very easy to navigate and the product line is very extensive. Great products at great prices coupled with great customer service....you can't ask for much more. Thanks Huge Tom and CC.

I place an order for 12wk cycle of Kapla brand cut mix. I had my ancillaries already on hand so I was g2g there. My shipment arrived in a very timely manor especially for being an international parcel. Packaging was very discreet and everything was very secure and well packed. This was actually my first time using the Kapla brand so I was a little unsure how I would to this product line. I was also a little hesitant in ordering this product due to the amount of volume I would be injecting EOD to reach my desired dosage....but I took a chance anyways. I am glad to say that this is one of the best blends I have used in years. I responded very well adding approximately 10lbs of lean body mass while also losing about 2% BF. This is a great product for those willing to try a cut mix. There was only some slight discomfort at the injection site with it subsiding in usually less than a day. I would definitely order this product again.

Since then I have recently placed another order with GBN and so far the ordering process has been the same....quick and painless. Just waiting for my products to arrive any day now.

A big thanks to Huge Tom and CC for making this such an easy process and providing great quality product lines.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0